Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
I love the look of subway art! It’s inspired me to gather up my various Fiskars stamps and create a scaled down version of my own. I chose a birthday theme for my project that will make a fun home décor addition to our upcoming birthday celebrations this year.
1. Cut an 8 inch x 10 inch piece of background cardstock to place in the frame.
Note: I removed the glass from the frame and placed the cardstock at the front so that my framed art could be dimensional.
2. Cut a 6 inch x 8 inch piece of kraft cardstock to stamp on.
3. Gather any Fiskars stamps that fit the theme of your design and begin to create a preliminary layout of how each stamp will fit in the 6 x 8 space. Include space for punches or other design images in addition to the words and phrases. I temporarily adhered 2 pieces of punched cardstock to reserve those spaces.
4. Determine where you want to start stamping. I lightly drew a pencil line across the kraft cardstock where I had positioned 2 large stamps. It was about the midpoint of the paper and served as a good starting point for how I had my project laid out. Use black ink for the most dramatic effect.
5. Work around the space, keeping the words close together and rearranging the design or choosing other stamps as needed. Take your time. You’ll see that as my project progressed, I needed to swap out stamps and change my design a bit since I sometimes I had more space and could accommodate other images or more words and phrases. Look at the overall space and try to fill any gaps without overcrowding it.
6. Once the bottom space is stamped completely, begin the same process to cover the top of the kraft cardstock background.
7. Use markers or colored pencils to color in some of the designs – ribbons, stars, etc.
8. Next, use the Stamp Blocks to stamp images (birthday cake and candle) onto white pattern paper. Color with colored pencils and cut out with a Craft Knife.
9. With adhesive foam, adhere the Postage Stamp Squeeze Punch and the stamped images to the reserved space on the stamp kraft cardstock.
10. Adhere the completed stamped kraft cardstock piece to the center of the blue cardstock background already within the frame to complete the project.
Create other themes (holiday, seasonal, wedding, baby and more) similar to what I’ve done here and change out your framed art as you wish.
Bo Bunny Cardstock –
Powder Blue Journal and Avocado Double Dot
Black 8 inch x 10 inch frame