Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Here are a few ideas for handmade Valentines taking advantage of the quickness Fiskars tools adds to assembly-line cards. And the cuteness!
These go together very quickly and are always a hit with the kids!
1. Create text box twice the width of candy and tall enough to cover up all of the miscellaneous cover text.
2. Add text as shown and print. Trim edges with pinking edgers or shears.
3. Fold around wrapper and staple at side seam so you do not disturb candy inside.
4. Add three music note punches randomly.
I'm Bananas for You
This monkey is not only incredibly cute, he goes together very easily with a few punches.
1. Punch an XL circle, XL heart, XL oval, and two pop-up punch circles.
2. Punch two 1/8 inch circles from heart as shown. This allows you to add eyes by simply layering without adhering little pieces.
3. Adhere monkey pieces together as shown.
4. Add candy bananas (sold in bulk at candy stores) to treat bag, fold over top of bag and staple once.
5. Cut a folded piece of cardstock with scalloped blade and staple over top of bag. This is a good time to address "to" and "from" on back of cardstock before assembling.
6. Add monkey piecing and sentiment strip to front as shown.
Add a fun face to a lollipop to give it personality! Here are two versions depending on how much time you have to spend!
1. Trace 2.5 inch circle onto back of orange cardstock using shape template.
2. Cut along drawn circle with Deckle decorative edgers.
3. Punch a large circle and adhere centered.
4. Draw on mouth and add small punched heart for nose and googly eyes.
5. Adhere to front of lollipop with glue dots.
6. Print out sentiment onto cardstock, gently fold, and adhere to stick as shown.
7. Punch XL circle to add "to" and "from" to back of lollipop.
1. Trim 1.25 x 12 inch strip of orange cardstock. Using scoring blade in rotary trimmer, score every one quarter inch and accordion fold.
2. Adhere ends together and press down at center to flatten and adhere to punched circle with strong adhesive.
3. Continue the same as above beginning with Step 3.
| || ||
Stapler and staples