If you are building a new home or simply want to update your current home, start outside with curb appeal. Read more »
Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techn... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Give your small outdoor space a mini makeover using a few simple tools to complete these fabulous projects. Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through fabric, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The most common complaint I hear when traveling is about soil quality for growing veggies. It may be too sandy, full of clay... Read more »
Creating a customized look is easier than you think - even when it comes to sewing up larger items such as this duvet cover an... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
You can easily translate English into a variety of languages using the babelfish website. I referred to it for help to create these cards to send to friends far away!
halten Verbindung (Keep in Touch)
1. Trim patterned paper to 5.25 inch x 8 inch and fold in half to create the card base. Adhere a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. Punch a strip of kraft cardstock with Postage border punch and adhere to the front of the card.
2. Cut three circles out of teal cardstock using the Circle Cutter then adhere them to the front of the card. Punch two word bubbles using He Said, She Said XL squeeze punch and one word bubble using He Said, She Said M squeeze punch and red carstock. And sentiment to the two big bubbles and adhere them all to the card.
3. Punch a heart using Heart lever punch and adhere to the small word bubble. Add two black brads.
He Said, She Said XL squeeze punch
He Said, She Said M squeeze punch
01-005464 Heart Medium lever punch
01-005646 Postage Stamp border punch
93807097 Circle Cutte
American Crafts patterned paper, cardstock, pen
1. Cover a 5.25 inch x 5.25 inch pre-made gate card with kraft cardstock. Trim patterned paper to 4.75 inch x 4.75 inch and cut it in half. Round the corners with Corner Rounder M lever punch and adhere each half to the flaps of the cards.
2. Use the Circle Cutter to cut a circle out of black cardstock and patterned paper, then adhere together. Adhere a strip of vellum on each side of the circle and notched the ends.
3. Punch two flowers out of white cardstock using Flower lever punch, adhere to the circle, and add brads. Add letter stickers for the sentiment and adhere the circle to the left flap.
01-005484 Corner Rounder M lever punch
01-005469 Flower M lever punch
93807097 Circle Cutter
American Crafts patterned paper, stickers, brads
Faltele (Miss You)
1. Trim two patterned papers to cover the flaps of a 5.25x5.25 pre-made gate card. Punch of strip of the patterned paper from the right side using the Scalloped Sentiment border punch and adhere to the left flap.
2. Punch a strip of orange cardstock using the In Stitches border punch and adhere it to the left flap. Punch a tag using Tag XXL lever punch out of kraft cardstock, add a brad, and adhere to the card. Add sentiment using letter stickers.
3. Punch a heart out of pink patterned paper using That's Amore M squeeze punch and add to the tag. Punch two birds out of white cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
12-74427097 That's Amore M squeeze punch
01-004596 Scalloped Sentiment border punch
01-005648 In Stitches border punch
01-005500 Tag XXL lever punch