Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
You can easily translate English into a variety of languages using the babelfish website. I referred to it for help to create these cards to send to friends far away!
halten Verbindung (Keep in Touch)
1. Trim patterned paper to 5.25 inch x 8 inch and fold in half to create the card base. Adhere a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. Punch a strip of kraft cardstock with Postage border punch and adhere to the front of the card.
2. Cut three circles out of teal cardstock using the Circle Cutter then adhere them to the front of the card. Punch two word bubbles using He Said, She Said XL squeeze punch and one word bubble using He Said, She Said M squeeze punch and red carstock. And sentiment to the two big bubbles and adhere them all to the card.
3. Punch a heart using Heart lever punch and adhere to the small word bubble. Add two black brads.
He Said, She Said XL squeeze punch
He Said, She Said M squeeze punch
01-005464 Heart Medium lever punch
01-005646 Postage Stamp border punch
93807097 Circle Cutte
American Crafts patterned paper, cardstock, pen
1. Cover a 5.25 inch x 5.25 inch pre-made gate card with kraft cardstock. Trim patterned paper to 4.75 inch x 4.75 inch and cut it in half. Round the corners with Corner Rounder M lever punch and adhere each half to the flaps of the cards.
2. Use the Circle Cutter to cut a circle out of black cardstock and patterned paper, then adhere together. Adhere a strip of vellum on each side of the circle and notched the ends.
3. Punch two flowers out of white cardstock using Flower lever punch, adhere to the circle, and add brads. Add letter stickers for the sentiment and adhere the circle to the left flap.
01-005484 Corner Rounder M lever punch
01-005469 Flower M lever punch
93807097 Circle Cutter
American Crafts patterned paper, stickers, brads
Faltele (Miss You)
1. Trim two patterned papers to cover the flaps of a 5.25x5.25 pre-made gate card. Punch of strip of the patterned paper from the right side using the Scalloped Sentiment border punch and adhere to the left flap.
2. Punch a strip of orange cardstock using the In Stitches border punch and adhere it to the left flap. Punch a tag using Tag XXL lever punch out of kraft cardstock, add a brad, and adhere to the card. Add sentiment using letter stickers.
3. Punch a heart out of pink patterned paper using That's Amore M squeeze punch and add to the tag. Punch two birds out of white cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
12-74427097 That's Amore M squeeze punch
01-004596 Scalloped Sentiment border punch
01-005648 In Stitches border punch
01-005500 Tag XXL lever punch