Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
They're the perfect way to send a happy message. While you will have to put them in an envelope for mailing, the recipient will surely enjoy getting a homemade treat from your travels.
Wish You Were Here
1. Trim orange cardstock to 4.5 inch x 6.5 inch and punch with Postage Stamp border punch. Mat patterned paper onto white cardstock and adhere to the front of the postcard. Cut a circle out of yellow cardstock using Circle Cutter and adhere using foam adhesive.
2. Punch two stars out of yellow cardstock using Twinkle Twinkle XL squeeze punch. Trim off the points of the stars and adhere them to the yellow circle to make sun rays.
3. Punch a butterfly out of red cardstock using Delicate Butterfly M lever punch and adhere to the sun. Add letter stickers.
Aloha, Bonjour, Hola
1. Trim green cardstock to 4.5 inch x 6.5 inch and punch with Postage Stamp border punch. Mat patterned paper onto white cardstock and adhere to the front of the postcard.
2. Punch orange cardstock using Notebook border punch and adhere two strips to the front of the postcard. Trim yellow cardstock and adhere a strip onto orange cardstock.
3. Punch three word bubbles using He Said, She Said XL squeeze punch and adhere to the postcard using foam adhesive. Add letter stickers.
1. Trim blue cardstock to 4.5 inch x 6.5 inch and punch with Postage Stamp border punch. Mat patterned paper onto white cardstock and adhere to the front of the postcard.
2. Punch two tags out of blue cardstock using Tag XXL lever punch and punch a circle through the top using Circle hand punch. Tie twine through the tags and adhere to the front of the postcard.
3. Punch three flowers out of blue cardstock using Flower S lever punch and adhere to the first tag. Add letter stickers. On the back of each postcard adhere a small piece of white cardstock and add lines with a black pen.
American Crafts patterned paper
Basic Grey stickers