Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Fiskars’ new Simple Stick Repositionable Rubber Stamps will make any project shine with the beautiful designs they offer in the new collection. For these Mothers Day cards, I chose two very simple techniques – using colored pencils and black ink on one and using white embossing powder on the other.
Love You Mom Instructions:
1. Start by first lightly tracing a Journal Shape and a Tag Lever Punch onto white cardstock. This will make it easier to position the stamps to fit within the areas to be cut out.
2. Stamp floral images using black ink for the Journal Shape and the “love you” sentiment for the tag. Add additional floral designs to fill in areas. Let the stamped images on the tag over lap the Tag area.
3. Use watercolor colored pencils to partially color in images. I used a pink pencil to color in the center portion of the petals.
4. Then use a blending pen to blend the colored pencil onto the rest of the white area of each petal.
5. Use the Ultra ShapeXpress Tool and Journal Shape Template as well as the Tag Lever Punch to cut out the shapes for the card. Use the 1/8 inch Circle Hand Punch to create a hole in the tag. Add alpha stickers for “mom”.
6. Cut a 4.5 inch x 5 inch piece of dark grey cardstock and use the 3-in-1 Summer Fun Corner Squeeze Punch on all four corners. Adhere the floral stamped Journal shape a bit to the left on the grey cardstock.
7. Cut 2 strips of brightly colored pattern paper and adhere across the Journal Shape.
8. Wrap a piece of twine around the grey cardstock twice and tie a knot near the right side of the journal shape.
9. Use adhesive foam to adhere the tag near the knot. Loop the twine through the hole in the tag and tie a bow.
10. Adhere this onto a 5 inch x 6 inch card made from white cardstock.
11. To complete the card, accent each of the pink flowers with a crackle medium and let dry thoroughly.
Happy Mother’s Day Instructions:
1. Stamp images onto kraft cardstock using embossing ink.
2. Promptly sprinkle white embossing powder on each image as they are stamped.
3. Turn over the kraft paper to remove any excess embossing powder that does not stick to the stamped images. I turn mine over onto another piece of cardstock so that I can easily roll it up and empty the remaining embossing powder back into its container.
4. Use a heat tool to set the embossing powder.
5. Use colored pencils to color in any part of the images you wish.
6. Cut the floral tree using the Circle Shape Template. Cut the bracketed sentiment and the butterfly with Micro Tip Scissors and with the Craft Knife.
7. Cut another larger circle from the blue pattern paper and adhere it behind the circle. Trim the edges with the Scallop Paper Edgers.
8. Create a 6 inch square card from kraft cardstock. Cut a 6 inch black piece of pattern paper and adhere it to the front of the card.
9. Create a Scalloped Sentiment border strip from pink pattern paper that is about 6.5 inches long and adhere it across the card.
10. Cut a blue strip of pattern paper narrow enough to fit inside the pink pattern paper. Run it through the Crimping Tool and then trim it down to 6.5 inches across. Adhere this to the card as shown.
11. Adhere the scalloped circle as well as the sentiment and butterfly using adhesive foam to complete the card.
Bella Blvd Sophisticates Sprinkles & Lace – Peep, Oreo and Ice; Plastino Forget Me Nots; Quattrofina Alpha Stickers – Spinach & Pickle Juice
Watercolor colored pencils, stamping markers, blending pen, black ink, embossing ink and white embossing powder