It’s hot outside. Gardeners can escape summer’s heat by retreating to the air-conditioning or a shady porch, but garden plants... Read more »
August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology m... Read more »
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable pruner includes an easy-... Read more »
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutt... Read more »
Reusable snack packs are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic baggies, and not only are they much cuter, they’ll... Read more »
Using Duck Tape® to cover a simple notebook can take your journals from mediocre to marvelous in no time! Read more »
These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school suppli... Read more »
As the parent of a picky eater, my morning routine before school always entails packing a lunch. Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
This simple school skirt is very easy to make and beginner seamstresses will enjoy making more than one! Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature premium-grade, stainless-steel RazorEdge™ blades precisio... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature premium-grade, stainless-steel Razo... Read more »
Taking a photo of your children on their first day back at school after a long summer is a tradition in many families. Read more »
It's time to get into back-to-school mode! That means it's time to begin browsing the store shelves for the necessities to hel... Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
There is something fun and freeing about creating mixed media art, especially when you only need a few tools and a little time... Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Infused with avant-garde Scandinavian style, our Quantum™ Pruner integrates only the highest-grade materials with Scandinavian... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Use our AdvantEdge™ Punch System with any Fiskars border punch cartridge (sold separately) to add perfectly aligned decorative... Read more »
1. To make the ‘Soaring’ gift card box, cut a piece of blue cardstock 4.5” x 6”. Cut clouds using the squeeze punches and adhere to the blue cardstock.
2. To make the hot air balloon, cut four of the largest petals on the Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch in two different colors.
3. Fold the four petals in half lengthwise, and glue together in alternating colors. Glue to the blue cardstock.
4. Add a little basket cut from burlap paper and place a photo of your child inside the basket. Attach the basket to the hot air balloon with a length of baker’s twine.
5. Print your sentiment on cardstock and add to the bottom of the gift card box.
6. To make the ‘Blast’ gift card box, cut a piece of black glittery cardstock 4.5” x 6”. Cut a simple rocket shape freehand, and add some flames cut from the Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch in yellow and orange. Adhere to the black cardstock.
7. Use the Round ‘n Round Circle Punch to trim a photo of your child to shape.
8. Adhere the photo to the front of the rocket and add detail such as stars and an extra strips to the rocket.
9. Print ‘I had a blast’ sentiment on to cardstock and adhere to the front of the gift card box to finish.
Computer and printer
5” x 4” x 1” gift box