Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
With flowers starting to bloom and the weather getting warmer, springtime is a popular season for weddings. If you know someone who is soon tying the knot, why not show your crafty side and create a special card for the happy couple? Here are three elegant styles to get you started.
'Love, Honor, Cherish' Pleated Card Instructions:
1. Cover the front of a 4" x 5.5" top-folded card with a decorative black/ivory flocked patterned paper.
2. With a 2.5" x 12" strip of light aqua paper, scallop border punch the two long sides. The strip should now be approximately 2" x 12". Use the embossing stylus to score the lines to create a pleated trim.
3. Adhere the pleated border to the front of the card, centered vertically.
4. Print "love, honor, cherish" repeatedly on a ivory strip of cardstock, then place it horizontally over the pleated border.
5. Punch a 2" aqua circle and mount it on a extra-large scallop ivory circle. Add three punched black "scroll" shapes as shown and top it with a pearl brad in the center. Adhere it to the center of the card with a foam adhesive.
'Mr. & Mrs.' Card Instructions:
1. Adhere a 4" x 5.5" aqua patterned paper to the front of the top-folded 4" x 5.5" ivory card.
2. Punch a 2" ivory circle, stamp it with "Mr. & Mrs" in brown, then mount it on a extra-large brown scalloped circle. Add this to the card as shown using a foam adhesive.
3. Punch (3) 2" ivory circles and apply them beside the "Mr. & Mrs." scalloped accent to create a horizontal row of circles.
4. On each 2" ivory circle, layer another 1" ivory circle above it for a tone-on-tone circular design.
5. Tie a pretty satin brown bow underneath the row of circles.
'I do' Card Instructions:
1. Adhere a 3.5" x 4" glittered vellum paper to the top of a side-folded 4" x 5.5" ivory card.
2. Add a 2" x 4" green/ivory patterned paper to the bottom of the card.
3. Apply a velvet tan ribbon strip in between the two papers as shown.
4. Take a 2" x 2.75" ivory rectangle and corner-punch all corners. Stamp a wedding cake image on it in green ink. Add a rhinestone to the cake top, if desired. Place the rectangle towards the right side of the card using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp "I do" in green ink on a 1" ivory circle. Mount it on a 1.5" tan scalloped circle. Adhere it overlapping the cake rectangle as shown.
Pre-scored 4" x 5.5" folded cards in ivory
Patterned papers: My Mind's Eye, K & Company
Glittered Vellum: K & Company
Stamping Ink: Colorbox
Other: Pearl brad, rhinestone sticker, foam adhesive