Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
With flowers starting to bloom and the weather getting warmer, springtime is a popular season for weddings. If you know someone who is soon tying the knot, why not show your crafty side and create a special card for the happy couple? Here are three elegant styles to get you started.
'Love, Honor, Cherish' Pleated Card Instructions:
1. Cover the front of a 4" x 5.5" top-folded card with a decorative black/ivory flocked patterned paper.
2. With a 2.5" x 12" strip of light aqua paper, scallop border punch the two long sides. The strip should now be approximately 2" x 12". Use the embossing stylus to score the lines to create a pleated trim.
3. Adhere the pleated border to the front of the card, centered vertically.
4. Print "love, honor, cherish" repeatedly on a ivory strip of cardstock, then place it horizontally over the pleated border.
5. Punch a 2" aqua circle and mount it on a extra-large scallop ivory circle. Add three punched black "scroll" shapes as shown and top it with a pearl brad in the center. Adhere it to the center of the card with a foam adhesive.
'Mr. & Mrs.' Card Instructions:
1. Adhere a 4" x 5.5" aqua patterned paper to the front of the top-folded 4" x 5.5" ivory card.
2. Punch a 2" ivory circle, stamp it with "Mr. & Mrs" in brown, then mount it on a extra-large brown scalloped circle. Add this to the card as shown using a foam adhesive.
3. Punch (3) 2" ivory circles and apply them beside the "Mr. & Mrs." scalloped accent to create a horizontal row of circles.
4. On each 2" ivory circle, layer another 1" ivory circle above it for a tone-on-tone circular design.
5. Tie a pretty satin brown bow underneath the row of circles.
'I do' Card Instructions:
1. Adhere a 3.5" x 4" glittered vellum paper to the top of a side-folded 4" x 5.5" ivory card.
2. Add a 2" x 4" green/ivory patterned paper to the bottom of the card.
3. Apply a velvet tan ribbon strip in between the two papers as shown.
4. Take a 2" x 2.75" ivory rectangle and corner-punch all corners. Stamp a wedding cake image on it in green ink. Add a rhinestone to the cake top, if desired. Place the rectangle towards the right side of the card using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp "I do" in green ink on a 1" ivory circle. Mount it on a 1.5" tan scalloped circle. Adhere it overlapping the cake rectangle as shown.
Pre-scored 4" x 5.5" folded cards in ivory
Patterned papers: My Mind's Eye, K & Company
Glittered Vellum: K & Company
Stamping Ink: Colorbox
Other: Pearl brad, rhinestone sticker, foam adhesive