Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Summertime is still around, so why not celebrate and throw a party with great handmade decor.
If you love washi tape, then you will flip out when you try this one. It tears really easy and sticks on any surface.
1. Start wrapping your washi tape around the bottom portion of your mason jar.
2. After you add the first strip, make sure to line up the next strip to match the dots up. If you notice crinkles in your tape, you can simply rub them out with your finger.
We are going to make a braided rope to go along the top of the mason jar. We will also add some Duck Tape® tassels to the ends of the braided rope.
1. Start by laying out a strip of Duck Tape® at approximately 18 inches.
2. Fold the strip in half so the sticky sides stick together.
3. Cut the strip into three sections so we can start braiding. If you need to hold your tape strips down, cut an additional small piece of Duck Tape® and place it at the top of the three strips.
4. Braid the entire strip until you get to the bottom.
5. Next we will wrap it around the top of the mason jar and tie a knot with the two pieces.
Making the tassel
1. To make the tassel, you will start by cutting two strips of Duck Tape®.
2. Place one strip on your cutting mat, sticky side up.
3. Then place the other strip directly on top of the sticky one. Both sides now have Duck Tape®.
4. Cut small slits into your Duck Tape® strip. If your strip is long, you can cut it into sections to create smaller tassels.
5. Start rolling it up with your fingers.
6. Attach this tassel to the end of your braided rope.
7. Secure it by butting up the rope and tassel then wrap a small piece of Duck Tape® around it.
Shabby Chic Invitations
1. Start by placing a strip of your washi tape along the bottom of the invitation. You will end up adding two strips.
2. Make your tassel garland for the invitation. Lay a piece of Duck Tape®, sticky side up, on your cutting mat.
3. Place a piece of twine directly in the middle.
4. Fold your tape over, mimicking how we made the tassels for the jars.
5. Make your tassel garland a little bit smaller than the invitation and line it up with the top of the washi tape. Secure the twine to the back with a little clear tape.
Customized Plates and Bowls
1. Punch holes around the edge of your paper plate.
2. Lay out a piece of Duck Tape® washi tape sticky side up and then fold it in half.
3. Once you have that folded in half, cut that strip into two.
4. Starting at one hole, go over and under with the strip of tape.
5. Secure the end under the bowl with a small piece of tape.
Plain Envelopes and Note Cards
Neon Pink Duck Tape®
Duck Tape® Washi Tape in Black Pin Dot