Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
The key to running a smooth yard sale is to have the proper signage and easily-visible price tags. The Fiskars Fuse Creativity System® really comes in handy for this!
1. Using the Fuse Creativity System, die-cut the following:
- 8 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with yellow cardstock
- 3 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with a lime green cardstock
2. Punch 8 XXX-Large 3" circles with aqua patterned paper. Adhere each to the center of the yellow Curvy Squares die-cut shapes.
3. Apply an alphabet sticker to each die-cut shape to spell out "Yard Sale."
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of the Flower shape with dark coral cardstock. Add each one in the center of the lime green Curvy Square die-cut shapes.
5. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of Ornament Pinwheel shape with yellow cardstock. Apply each to the center of the dark coral flowers using foam adhesive. Add buttons in the center.
6. With the hole-punch end of an eyelet setter, punch holes on the top corners of each Curvy Square shape.
7. Use coordinating aqua yarn to string through the banner.
1. Cut yellow cardstock to measure 5" x 8".
2. Punch 4 Banner Year shapes using 2 coordinating patterned papers (red & dark aqua). Starting at the center and working your way outwards, adhere the banner shapes alternating the papers.
3. Add a 3/4" x 5" red dot strip of paper to the bottom edge of the sign.
4. Adhere a 1 1/4" x 5" chevron strip of paper above the red dot strip on the bottom of the sign.
5. Corner-round the corners.
6. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
7. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Cut a dark aqua cardstock to measure 6" wide X 5.5" high.
2. Adhere a 3/4" x 6" aqua dotted strip to the bottom edge of the sign.
3. Add a 1 3/4" x 6" chevron paper strip above the aqua dotted strip.
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 1 piece of the Dressform shape in dark coral cardstock. Attach it to the left side of the sign using foam adhesive.
5. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
6. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Border-punch the On The Go design to a 1 1/2" x 12" strip of lime green cardstock. Adhere smaller pieces of it to the bottom of turquoise cardstock before die-cutting.
2. Die-cut the Tag shape individually.
3. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
4. String baker's twine through each.
5. Write the price information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this before Step 1.
1. Punch yellow cardstock using the XXL Tag lever punch.
2. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
3. String baker's twine through each.
4. Write the price information.
2" alphabet stickers