It’s hot outside. Gardeners can escape summer’s heat by retreating to the air-conditioning or a shady porch, but garden plants... Read more »
August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology m... Read more »
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable pruner includes an easy-... Read more »
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutt... Read more »
Reusable snack packs are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic baggies, and not only are they much cuter, they’ll... Read more »
Using Duck Tape® to cover a simple notebook can take your journals from mediocre to marvelous in no time! Read more »
These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school suppli... Read more »
As the parent of a picky eater, my morning routine before school always entails packing a lunch. Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
This simple school skirt is very easy to make and beginner seamstresses will enjoy making more than one! Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature premium-grade, stainless-steel RazorEdge™ blades precisio... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature premium-grade, stainless-steel Razo... Read more »
Taking a photo of your children on their first day back at school after a long summer is a tradition in many families. Read more »
It's time to get into back-to-school mode! That means it's time to begin browsing the store shelves for the necessities to hel... Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
There is something fun and freeing about creating mixed media art, especially when you only need a few tools and a little time... Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Infused with avant-garde Scandinavian style, our Quantum™ Pruner integrates only the highest-grade materials with Scandinavian... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Use our AdvantEdge™ Punch System with any Fiskars border punch cartridge (sold separately) to add perfectly aligned decorative... Read more »
Cinco de Mayo (translation - the 5th of May) is the celebration of Mexican Independence. Host your own Cinco de Mayo party with these fun party supplies. Gather bright green, red, and white papers – the colors of the Mexican flag – and your Fiskars tools to create a festive atmosphere.
1. Use your favorite Fiskars trimmer to create a 5 inch x 7 inch flat invitation. Print or write party details.
2. Punch detail corners using Fiskars Dot to Dot 3-in-1 corner punch.
3. Adhere invite to a larger sheet of cardstock.
4. Add “fiesta” with letter diecuts or stickers.
5. Add punched stars and a small “sombrero” as embellishments
1. Start with a Styrofoam wreath shape (you can find one at your local craft supply store)
2. Punch flowers from red, green, and white cardstock.
3. Adhere flowers around wreath, layering to fully cover Styrofoam.
4. Add dimension by adhering a few flowers with foam adhesive.
5. Attach a ribbon to the top of wreath for hanging.
Fiesta Party Favor bags
1. Start with plain white mini gift bags
2. Trim scraps of red, green, and white cardstock with your Fiskars trimmer.
3. Adhere in order – green, white, red – to represent the Mexican flag.
4. Add a ½ circle with sentiment to the bottom edge.
5. Adhere a punched star with foam adhesive.
Now just invite your friends over for a fun and festive party!