Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
1. Make a cupcake stand by cutting a circle from foam poster board using the Circle Medium Design Set and the Fuse Creativity System®.
2. Use the In Bloom punch (size large) to cut flowers in coordinating colors. Layer two flowers on top of each other and secure with a brad at the center. Use a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers around the perimeter of the poster board circle. Mount the poster board circle on an upturned glass or plastic cup.
3. Make a cupcake topper by layering three In Bloom flowers on top of each other and secure at the center with a brad. Use a hot glue gun to adhere a cocktail stick to the back. Stick in the center of a cupcake.
4. Make place card by cutting a piece of cardstock 3” x 4”. Round off the corners with the Corner Squeeze Punch and fold in half to create a place card measuring 3” x 2”. Cut a nameplate with the Keeping Tabs Design Set and add a felt flower in the corner.
5. Stamp or print "mom" on the place card.
6. Make the place mat by cutting a large circle from a 12” x 12” piece of cardstock. (I drew around a plate). Use the In Bloom punches (size L and XL) to cut flowers in coordinating colors. Layer three flowers on top of each other and secure with a brad at the center. Use a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers around the perimeter of the cardstock circle.
7. Make a thank you tag by cutting a scalloped circle using the Scalloped Circle Medium Design Set and the ‘thank you’ letterpress plate.
8. Tie baker’s twine around a vase of flowers and thread on the thank you tag.
Foam Poster Board
Hot Glue Gun