It’s hot outside. Gardeners can escape summer’s heat by retreating to the air-conditioning or a shady porch, but garden plants... Read more »
August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology m... Read more »
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable pruner includes an easy-... Read more »
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutt... Read more »
Reusable snack packs are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic baggies, and not only are they much cuter, they’ll... Read more »
Using Duck Tape® to cover a simple notebook can take your journals from mediocre to marvelous in no time! Read more »
These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school suppli... Read more »
As the parent of a picky eater, my morning routine before school always entails packing a lunch. Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
This simple school skirt is very easy to make and beginner seamstresses will enjoy making more than one! Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Taking a photo of your children on their first day back at school after a long summer is a tradition in many families. Read more »
It's time to get into back-to-school mode! That means it's time to begin browsing the store shelves for the necessities to hel... Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
There is something fun and freeing about creating mixed media art, especially when you only need a few tools and a little time... Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Infused with avant-garde Scandinavian style, our Quantum™ Pruner integrates only the highest-grade materials with Scandinavian... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Use our AdvantEdge™ Punch System with any Fiskars border punch cartridge (sold separately) to add perfectly aligned decorative... Read more »
This magnetic calendar is an attractive solution to keep the family organized one week at a time, and help keep the chaos under control. Create monogrammed magnets for each member of the family, so everyone can see who’s where when!
1. Begin by brushing the top of a small clothespin with glue, then dust with glitter.
2. Once the glue has dried, use your Amplify® scissors to cut a strip magnetic tape and stick it to the backside of the clothespin. Create a dozen or so glittered clothespin magnets for your board, depending on how many people are in your family.
3. Use a strong paper glue to attach a punched fern shape and an initial to each glittered magnet. Create several for each member of the family.
4. Use your Paper Edgers to cut several small rectangles and squares.
5. Select several stamps with meaningful symbols and sentiments. Use a quick-drying ink and an acrylic block to stamp unfinished wooded scraps. You can find all sorts of pre-cut wooden shapes at your craft and hobby store.
6. Once the ink has dried, flip the wooden piece over and adhere a magnet.
7. Create a header for each day of the week with one punched scalloped circle, a regular circle, a stamped ribbon, and a chipboard letter. Glue the elements together, and attach to a magnet.
8. Divide a large metal tray into seven equal sections, and run vertical stripes of washi tape between each section.
9. Use the small squares and rectangles to write down lessons, dates, event and appointments and stick them in the appropriate monogrammed clip.
10. Add your “days of the week” magnets to the top of the metal tray and the other magnets under the appropriate day.
Display on the wall in a common area, and update the calendar each day.
Small wooden clothespins
Large metal tray