Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
This magnetic calendar is an attractive solution to keep the family organized one week at a time, and help keep the chaos under control. Create monogrammed magnets for each member of the family, so everyone can see who’s where when!
1. Begin by brushing the top of a small clothespin with glue, then dust with glitter.
2. Once the glue has dried, use your Amplify® scissors to cut a strip magnetic tape and stick it to the backside of the clothespin. Create a dozen or so glittered clothespin magnets for your board, depending on how many people are in your family.
3. Use a strong paper glue to attach a punched fern shape and an initial to each glittered magnet. Create several for each member of the family.
4. Use your Paper Edgers to cut several small rectangles and squares.
5. Select several stamps with meaningful symbols and sentiments. Use a quick-drying ink and an acrylic block to stamp unfinished wooded scraps. You can find all sorts of pre-cut wooden shapes at your craft and hobby store.
6. Once the ink has dried, flip the wooden piece over and adhere a magnet.
7. Create a header for each day of the week with one punched scalloped circle, a regular circle, a stamped ribbon, and a chipboard letter. Glue the elements together, and attach to a magnet.
8. Divide a large metal tray into seven equal sections, and run vertical stripes of washi tape between each section.
9. Use the small squares and rectangles to write down lessons, dates, event and appointments and stick them in the appropriate monogrammed clip.
10. Add your “days of the week” magnets to the top of the metal tray and the other magnets under the appropriate day.
Display on the wall in a common area, and update the calendar each day.
Small wooden clothespins
Large metal tray