Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
When I first saw these stamps I knew the possibilities for using them were endless. I've put together three ideas for putting the Recipe Madness set to good use. Hope you enjoy these as much as your favorite meal!
Creating your own recipe book has never been easier! The Recipe Madness stamp set make it easy to stay organized and record your favorite family recipes. It's a great gift for your favorite cook or to create and pass around at a bridal shower. It's almost as fun putting this together as it is enjoying those delicious recipes.
1. Punch patterned paper with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to strips to the front of the binder. Stamp "handmade just for you" onto green cardstock and adhere to the binder. Punch white cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to binder. Punch three circles using Round 'n Round squeeze punch and stamp with green ink and "family recipe" stamp. Adhere circles to cover with foam adhesive.
2. Punch red patterned paper with That's Amore M squeeze punch and adhere to the front of the binder. Adhere three red buttons. Add letter stickers.
3. Create inside pages using word document program and print onto white cardstock. Trim patterned paper and adhere to the bottom of each page. Punch red patterned paper with Threading Water border punch and adhere to each page. Punch kraft cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch, stamp with food stamp, then adhere to the page with foam adhesive.
4. Stamp "family recipe" and "from the kitchen of" with green and red ink onto page. Round the bottom corners of each page with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp each course onto kraft cardstock and trim. Adhere onto the backside of each page, creating a tab to make it easy to flip through the pages.
The cute images in the Recipe Madness set make it so easy to create your own homemade Memory matching game. It's a great thing to pack in your purse and bring along to a restaurant for kid's entertainment before the food comes. With the help of a few Fiskars tools, you'll have a quick and easy favorite new pastime.
1. Trim white cardstock into 24 2x2 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp images from Recipe Madness stamp set onto each piece and color with markers. Trim orange cardstock into 2.5x2.5 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere each white cardstock piece onto an orange square.
2. Punch 24 circles from white cardstock using Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to the backside of each orange square. Punch 24 circles from kraft using Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and adhere to the center of each white scallop circle. Stamp "family recipe" onto each kraft cirlce and color in the hearts with a red marker.
3. Place cards into ziploc bag. Trim orange cardstock for the bag topper and fold in half. Adhere to the top of the bag with glue dots. Stamp "memory" onto bag topper with black ink and Patterned Alpha stamps. Punch white cardstock with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to bag topper. Punch kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch, then stamp with "family recipe" and adhere to bag topper.
Recipe Madness Layout (Ned Ludd)
I love taking food photos... it helps me remember every delicious bite from an amazing meal. Get those photos scrapped into a yummy layout with help from the Recipe Madness stamps. Use the courses stamps and the images to help document what you ate at a favorite restaurant or something you whipped up at home.
1. Use two pieces of 8.5x11 green cardstock as the base for your layout. Trim green patterned paper and white cardstock strips, then adhere them to the bottom of the layout. Punch brown cardstock with Apron Lace border punch and adhere to the layout above the white cardstock strips.
2. Trim four strips of kraft cardstock and round bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere to the layout. Punch four circles from kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch. Add brown brads to the top corners of each kraft cardstock.
3. Print photos and mount onto white cardstock. Punch the bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round squeeze punch. Write the food onto the bottom of the white cardstock and stamp the course with green ink and Recipe Madness stamps, then adhere to the page. Stamp food image onto each circle and adhere on the bottoms each kraft cardstock strip.
4. Cut diamonds out of green patterned paper with the Ultra ShapeXpress and Diamond Shape Template. Stamp curls from Recipe Madness onto three diamonds with black ink. Adhere the diamonds to the top of the layout, trimming the excess off the top. Adhere a button in between each diamond.
5. Stamp title for the layout using Bold Alpha stamp set and black ink. Adhere a 1x1 photo to the layout. Add journaling to the right of the title. Stamp "my favorite" onto white cardstock and trim, making an arrow at the end of the strip.