Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
When I first saw these stamps I knew the possibilities for using them were endless. I've put together three ideas for putting the Recipe Madness set to good use. Hope you enjoy these as much as your favorite meal!
Creating your own recipe book has never been easier! The Recipe Madness stamp set make it easy to stay organized and record your favorite family recipes. It's a great gift for your favorite cook or to create and pass around at a bridal shower. It's almost as fun putting this together as it is enjoying those delicious recipes.
1. Punch patterned paper with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to strips to the front of the binder. Stamp "handmade just for you" onto green cardstock and adhere to the binder. Punch white cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to binder. Punch three circles using Round 'n Round squeeze punch and stamp with green ink and "family recipe" stamp. Adhere circles to cover with foam adhesive.
2. Punch red patterned paper with That's Amore M squeeze punch and adhere to the front of the binder. Adhere three red buttons. Add letter stickers.
3. Create inside pages using word document program and print onto white cardstock. Trim patterned paper and adhere to the bottom of each page. Punch red patterned paper with Threading Water border punch and adhere to each page. Punch kraft cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch, stamp with food stamp, then adhere to the page with foam adhesive.
4. Stamp "family recipe" and "from the kitchen of" with green and red ink onto page. Round the bottom corners of each page with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp each course onto kraft cardstock and trim. Adhere onto the backside of each page, creating a tab to make it easy to flip through the pages.
The cute images in the Recipe Madness set make it so easy to create your own homemade Memory matching game. It's a great thing to pack in your purse and bring along to a restaurant for kid's entertainment before the food comes. With the help of a few Fiskars tools, you'll have a quick and easy favorite new pastime.
1. Trim white cardstock into 24 2x2 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp images from Recipe Madness stamp set onto each piece and color with markers. Trim orange cardstock into 2.5x2.5 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere each white cardstock piece onto an orange square.
2. Punch 24 circles from white cardstock using Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to the backside of each orange square. Punch 24 circles from kraft using Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and adhere to the center of each white scallop circle. Stamp "family recipe" onto each kraft cirlce and color in the hearts with a red marker.
3. Place cards into ziploc bag. Trim orange cardstock for the bag topper and fold in half. Adhere to the top of the bag with glue dots. Stamp "memory" onto bag topper with black ink and Patterned Alpha stamps. Punch white cardstock with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to bag topper. Punch kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch, then stamp with "family recipe" and adhere to bag topper.
Recipe Madness Layout (Ned Ludd)
I love taking food photos... it helps me remember every delicious bite from an amazing meal. Get those photos scrapped into a yummy layout with help from the Recipe Madness stamps. Use the courses stamps and the images to help document what you ate at a favorite restaurant or something you whipped up at home.
1. Use two pieces of 8.5x11 green cardstock as the base for your layout. Trim green patterned paper and white cardstock strips, then adhere them to the bottom of the layout. Punch brown cardstock with Apron Lace border punch and adhere to the layout above the white cardstock strips.
2. Trim four strips of kraft cardstock and round bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere to the layout. Punch four circles from kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch. Add brown brads to the top corners of each kraft cardstock.
3. Print photos and mount onto white cardstock. Punch the bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round squeeze punch. Write the food onto the bottom of the white cardstock and stamp the course with green ink and Recipe Madness stamps, then adhere to the page. Stamp food image onto each circle and adhere on the bottoms each kraft cardstock strip.
4. Cut diamonds out of green patterned paper with the Ultra ShapeXpress and Diamond Shape Template. Stamp curls from Recipe Madness onto three diamonds with black ink. Adhere the diamonds to the top of the layout, trimming the excess off the top. Adhere a button in between each diamond.
5. Stamp title for the layout using Bold Alpha stamp set and black ink. Adhere a 1x1 photo to the layout. Add journaling to the right of the title. Stamp "my favorite" onto white cardstock and trim, making an arrow at the end of the strip.