Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
When I first saw these stamps I knew the possibilities for using them were endless. I've put together three ideas for putting the Recipe Madness set to good use. Hope you enjoy these as much as your favorite meal!
Creating your own recipe book has never been easier! The Recipe Madness stamp set make it easy to stay organized and record your favorite family recipes. It's a great gift for your favorite cook or to create and pass around at a bridal shower. It's almost as fun putting this together as it is enjoying those delicious recipes.
1. Punch patterned paper with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to strips to the front of the binder. Stamp "handmade just for you" onto green cardstock and adhere to the binder. Punch white cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to binder. Punch three circles using Round 'n Round squeeze punch and stamp with green ink and "family recipe" stamp. Adhere circles to cover with foam adhesive.
2. Punch red patterned paper with That's Amore M squeeze punch and adhere to the front of the binder. Adhere three red buttons. Add letter stickers.
3. Create inside pages using word document program and print onto white cardstock. Trim patterned paper and adhere to the bottom of each page. Punch red patterned paper with Threading Water border punch and adhere to each page. Punch kraft cardstock with Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch, stamp with food stamp, then adhere to the page with foam adhesive.
4. Stamp "family recipe" and "from the kitchen of" with green and red ink onto page. Round the bottom corners of each page with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp each course onto kraft cardstock and trim. Adhere onto the backside of each page, creating a tab to make it easy to flip through the pages.
The cute images in the Recipe Madness set make it so easy to create your own homemade Memory matching game. It's a great thing to pack in your purse and bring along to a restaurant for kid's entertainment before the food comes. With the help of a few Fiskars tools, you'll have a quick and easy favorite new pastime.
1. Trim white cardstock into 24 2x2 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Stamp images from Recipe Madness stamp set onto each piece and color with markers. Trim orange cardstock into 2.5x2.5 squares and round corners using Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere each white cardstock piece onto an orange square.
2. Punch 24 circles from white cardstock using Seal of Approval XL squeeze punch and adhere to the backside of each orange square. Punch 24 circles from kraft using Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and adhere to the center of each white scallop circle. Stamp "family recipe" onto each kraft cirlce and color in the hearts with a red marker.
3. Place cards into ziploc bag. Trim orange cardstock for the bag topper and fold in half. Adhere to the top of the bag with glue dots. Stamp "memory" onto bag topper with black ink and Patterned Alpha stamps. Punch white cardstock with Scallop Sentiment border punch and adhere to bag topper. Punch kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch, then stamp with "family recipe" and adhere to bag topper.
Recipe Madness Layout (Ned Ludd)
I love taking food photos... it helps me remember every delicious bite from an amazing meal. Get those photos scrapped into a yummy layout with help from the Recipe Madness stamps. Use the courses stamps and the images to help document what you ate at a favorite restaurant or something you whipped up at home.
1. Use two pieces of 8.5x11 green cardstock as the base for your layout. Trim green patterned paper and white cardstock strips, then adhere them to the bottom of the layout. Punch brown cardstock with Apron Lace border punch and adhere to the layout above the white cardstock strips.
2. Trim four strips of kraft cardstock and round bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round. Adhere to the layout. Punch four circles from kraft cardstock with Round 'n Round L squeeze punch. Add brown brads to the top corners of each kraft cardstock.
3. Print photos and mount onto white cardstock. Punch the bottom corners with Corner Punch 1/2 Round squeeze punch. Write the food onto the bottom of the white cardstock and stamp the course with green ink and Recipe Madness stamps, then adhere to the page. Stamp food image onto each circle and adhere on the bottoms each kraft cardstock strip.
4. Cut diamonds out of green patterned paper with the Ultra ShapeXpress and Diamond Shape Template. Stamp curls from Recipe Madness onto three diamonds with black ink. Adhere the diamonds to the top of the layout, trimming the excess off the top. Adhere a button in between each diamond.
5. Stamp title for the layout using Bold Alpha stamp set and black ink. Adhere a 1x1 photo to the layout. Add journaling to the right of the title. Stamp "my favorite" onto white cardstock and trim, making an arrow at the end of the strip.