Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Indian Corn Menu
1. Print out menu onto cardstock (leaving room on the left side) and mount onto patterned paper.
2. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out the shape below. Trim off side points by hand with scissors to create a corn base.
3. Punch numerous medium Round 'n Round circles from assorted cardstock and cut a spiral from edge to center. Beginning from outside, wind spiral around toothpick and allow to release. Add a large glue dot on top of the spiral's center and press flower down to secure. Adhere flowers is random rows covering corn base.
4. Glue corn husks (or raffia) at top and tie off. Adhere corn to left side of menu.
1. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out one bracket from white cardstock. Fold at center to create wishbone shape.
2. Adhere to top of printed menu.
3. Run Effervescence Border Punch along bottom of menu before adhering to pattered paper background.
Leaf Wreath Place Card
1. Punch numerous Strong as an Oak Squeeze Punches in assorted fall colors. Lightly trace a circle onto a square of cardstock using Circles Shape Template to use as a guide for placing leaves.
2. Mount onto folded cardstock and add name at front.
Cornucopia After-Dinner Mints
1. Cut a 4" square of cardstock and punch around perimeter with Lace and Lattice Border and Corner Punch. Trim off outer frame.
2. Fold two opposing corners together to roll into cone and adhere closed with glue dot.
3. Pinch and twist end to form cornucopia.
4. Top with twine and leaf punches and fill with mints.
Rafia or Tamale skins for the corn husk