It’s hot outside. Gardeners can escape summer’s heat by retreating to the air-conditioning or a shady porch, but garden plants... Read more »
August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology m... Read more »
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable pruner includes an easy-... Read more »
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutt... Read more »
Reusable snack packs are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic baggies, and not only are they much cuter, they’ll... Read more »
Using Duck Tape® to cover a simple notebook can take your journals from mediocre to marvelous in no time! Read more »
These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school suppli... Read more »
As the parent of a picky eater, my morning routine before school always entails packing a lunch. Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
This simple school skirt is very easy to make and beginner seamstresses will enjoy making more than one! Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Taking a photo of your children on their first day back at school after a long summer is a tradition in many families. Read more »
It's time to get into back-to-school mode! That means it's time to begin browsing the store shelves for the necessities to hel... Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
There is something fun and freeing about creating mixed media art, especially when you only need a few tools and a little time... Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Infused with avant-garde Scandinavian style, our Quantum™ Pruner integrates only the highest-grade materials with Scandinavian... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Use our AdvantEdge™ Punch System with any Fiskars border punch cartridge (sold separately) to add perfectly aligned decorative... Read more »
I have so many cupcake photos to scrap, but I wanted to use the stamps in a fun way for some home decor. The different stamps were perfect for playing with paint and layering the shapes together. So excited to have these hanging on my wall!
1. Paint canvases #1 and #3 with pink paint. Stamp canvases with light pink paint and Layer Away Dots stamp. Punch patterned paper with That's Amore XL squeeze punch and ink edges with gold paint, then adhere to canvases. Stamp canvases with light brown paint and cupcake bottom stamp from Cupcakes & More.
2. Stamp with white paint and cupcake bottom stamp, then stamp again with dark brown paint and cupcake wrapper stamp. Stamp with white paint and frosting stamp, then stamp again with dark brown paint and frosting swirl stamps.
3. Stamp with light pink paint and heart stamp from Terrific Tags stamp set. Stamp with white paint and "happiness" and "enjoy" from For the Birds stamp set. Add pearls onto canvases.
4. Paint canvas #2 with light pink paint. Punch patterned paper with Scallop Sentiment border punch, ink edges with gold paint, and adhere two strips. Trim one strip of patterned paper, ink edges with gold paint, and adhere between scalloped strips. Stamp cupcake wrapper and frosting with white paint. Stamp heart from Terrific Tags with light brown and dark brown paint.
5. Stamp heart from Terrific Tags with light pink paint. Add letter stickers and pearls.
October Afternoon Patterned Paper
Queen & Co Pearls
American Crafts Letter Stickers