Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Available online and at your local retailer May 2014 Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The world is full of different kinds of crafters — what kind are you? Take our quiz to find out and be entered to win a prize pack of craft tools, valued at over $400!
Pin an inspiring DIY project that could transform your craft room, and you could win a prize pack of fabulous Fiskars tools, valued at over $400!
Fun and easy ways to bring a touch of spring to your gifts and home.
My very favorite way to wrap gifts is using a roll of kraft paper to pop off a fun accent. The more dimensional the better! Felt is my very favorite texture during the holiday season. Here are three easy ways to add fun to your gifts this season using Fiskars tools.
I am completely obsessed with dimensional felt projects! So much texture so easily.
1. Free-hand cut holly leaves from folded green felt using Pinking Shears.
2. Thread red bead onto green embroidery floss (double-back to secure) being sure the string is long enough for your gift.
3. Thread folded leaves onto string with a few beads mixed in. Alternate the position a little on the leaves so they aren’t all in a perfect line.
4. Once you have desired amount of leaves and beads, tighten up the folds and secure with a final bead at the end. Wrap around gift and tie at the bottom.
Wrap up a gift with a fuzzy faux scarf and pair with a warm greeting!
1. Cut a strip of felt (you can purchase by the yard at the craft store) long enough to wrap around your gift and tie. My favorite scissors for cutting felt like butter is the Razor-edge Softgrip Scissors. If cutting scarves in bulk, cut with a rotary cutter with acrylic ruler on a cutting mat.
2. Cut slits at each end of “scarf” and warp around gift.
3. Stamp “warm winter wishes” onto cardstock and punch with tag punch. Tie onto scarf.
Turn your gift topper into fun after unwrapping is done with a quirky Santa mustache stick for fun photos during the holidays!
1. Fold stiffened white felt (from craft store) in half and trace leaf from template lined up along fold with disappearing ink or marker.
2. Cut out and unfold felt to create mustache.
3. Glue to dowel cut to desired length.
4. Tie onto gift with ribbon.
5. Stamp Santa onto cardstock and crop at the corner using tag punch. Add “believe” sentiment to tag and tie onto gift.