Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
1. For the larger pinwheel, trace and cut 6 pinwheel pieces from double sided pattern paper. Use the Lever Circles Corner Punch on the right angle.
2. Curve each piece and apply adhesive to tabs and press together.
3. Use the .125 Circle Hand Punch to punch a hole in the center of the tabs.
4. Use a large brad to join the pieces together like a pinwheel.
5. For the smaller pinwheel, cut a 3.5 inch square from pattern paper and cut the diagonal of each corner within .5 inch of the center.
6. Trim one side of each cut line with Scallop Paper Edgers.
7. Fold down the straight edge half of each corner and adhere to the center of the pinwheel.
8. Punch a small circle and adhere to the center of the smaller pinwheel.
9. Adhere the smaller pinwheel to the center of the larger and the Pinwheel Bow is ready to be added to your gift.
1. Use the Rotary Trimmer with a Scallop Blade to cut 16 or more - .25 inch wide by 12 inch scalloped strips of double sided pattern paper.
2. Use the straight edge of a pair of scissors carefully or a flat edge ruler to curl the paper as you would a piece of ribbon.
3. Hand Punch a .125 inch hole at the end of each piece.
4. Attach all the curled strips together with a large brad.
5. Punch a small circle and adhere it to the center of the bow to cover the brad.
6. Arrange the curled streamers evenly and trim the top center pieces 1 - 2 inches to round it off and then attach it to your gift.
Christmas Berry Pick
1. Cut a 5 inch square from pattern paper and run it through the Paper Crimper diagonally.
2. Accordion fold along every other crimped line across the paper.
3. Fold in half and wrap a piece of floral wire around the center to create a kind of floral pick.
4. Wrap the bottom of the paper fold and the wire in floral tape.
5. Add an artificial berry sprig and also wrap in floral tape.
6. Glue a piece of cinnamon stick to the center.
7. Tie a 6 inch piece of red ribbon around the pick and attach to your gift with adhesive.