Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Handmade holiday gift toppers can add a creative finished touch to your packages this season and dress up even the simplest wrapping paper. I used a few Fiskars tools to put these together in just minutes.
Pinwheel Bow Instructions:
1. For the larger pinwheel, trace and cut 6 pinwheel pieces from double sided pattern paper. Use the Lever Circles Corner Punch on the right angle.
2. Curve each piece and apply adhesive to tabs and press together.
3. Use the .125 Circle Hand Punch to punch a hole in the center of the tabs.
4. Use a large brad to join the pieces together like a pinwheel.
5. For the smaller pinwheel, cut a 3.5 inch square from pattern paper and cut the diagonal of each corner within .5 inch of the center.
6. Trim one side of each cut line with Scallop Paper Edgers.
7. Fold down the straight edge half of each corner and adhere to the center of the pinwheel.
8. Punch a small circle and adhere to the center of the smaller pinwheel.
9. Adhere the smaller pinwheel to the center of the larger and the Pinwheel Bow is ready to be added to your gift.
Instructions for the Streamer Bow:
1. Use the Rotary Trimmer with a Scallop Blade to cut 16 or more - .25 inch wide by 12 inch scalloped strips of double sided pattern paper.
2. Use the straight edge of a pair of scissors carefully or a flat edge ruler to curl the paper as you would a piece of ribbon.
3. Hand Punch a .125 inch hole at the end of each piece.
4. Attach all the curled strips together with a large brad.
5. Punch a small circle and adhere it to the center of the bow to cover the brad.
6. Arrange the curled streamers evenly and trim the top center pieces 1 - 2 inches to round it off and then attach it to your gift.
Instructions for the Christmas Berry Pick:
1. Cut a 5 inch square from pattern paper and run it through the Paper Crimper diagonally.
2. Accordion fold along every other crimped line across the paper.
3. Fold in half and wrap a piece of floral wire around the center to create a kind of floral pick.
4. Wrap the bottom of the paper fold and the wire in floral tape.
5. Add an artificial berry sprig and also wrap in floral tape.
6. Glue a piece of cinnamon stick to the center.
7. Tie a 6 inch piece of red ribbon around the pick and attach to your gift with adhesive.