Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Either way, you can make the treats cute enough that the kids might just enjoy the packaging a little before they dig in to the yummy stuff! If you’re planning ahead, take your time, enjoy the process, have fun with the little details involved in this project. If you are doing the last-minute treat thing, make them a little simpler – skip the extra stamping and the decorative borders, maybe. You can still go above and beyond with these adorable little treat bags, whether you get to take your time or not.
1. Arrange snow stamps on long stamping block, load with ink, and stamp repeatedly on the front of the paper bags.
2. Using the Everywhere Punch™ Window System Circle, punch a window in the center of the front of each bag.
3. Place a clear bag of treats inside the bag so that the contents are visible through the window.
4. Fold the bag top over, cover with topper.
5. To create bag topper, cut coordinating patterned papers to pieces that are 5 inches by 4 inches. Fold in half so that the toppers are 5 inches long. Chose one snowflake to stamp on the patterned paper a few times. With the Apron Lace Border Punch, punch a border from white cardstock and adhere it under the patterned paper. Fold toppers over bag tops.
6. Using the ¼” Circle Hand Punch, punch two holes in the top of the bags and tie ribbon through the holes.
7. Stamp a scalloped snow design on white cardstock and punch out with the coordinating Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch. Punch a hole on this piece and tie to the bag with hemp cord or ribbon. Stick a gem in the center of the tag.
1. Use a variety of coordinating patterned papers for the toppers so the bags will not be identical.
2. To add even more variety, use several colors and patterns of ribbon.
3. The lower the window on the bag, the easier it is to see what’s inside, especially if your treats want to settle to the bottom of the bag.
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny Winter Joy
Paper bags, clear bags