Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Either way, you can make the treats cute enough that the kids might just enjoy the packaging a little before they dig in to the yummy stuff! If you’re planning ahead, take your time, enjoy the process, have fun with the little details involved in this project. If you are doing the last-minute treat thing, make them a little simpler – skip the extra stamping and the decorative borders, maybe. You can still go above and beyond with these adorable little treat bags, whether you get to take your time or not.
1. Arrange snow stamps on long stamping block, load with ink, and stamp repeatedly on the front of the paper bags.
2. Using the Everywhere Punch™ Window System Circle, punch a window in the center of the front of each bag.
3. Place a clear bag of treats inside the bag so that the contents are visible through the window.
4. Fold the bag top over, cover with topper.
5. To create bag topper, cut coordinating patterned papers to pieces that are 5 inches by 4 inches. Fold in half so that the toppers are 5 inches long. Chose one snowflake to stamp on the patterned paper a few times. With the Apron Lace Border Punch, punch a border from white cardstock and adhere it under the patterned paper. Fold toppers over bag tops.
6. Using the ¼” Circle Hand Punch, punch two holes in the top of the bags and tie ribbon through the holes.
7. Stamp a scalloped snow design on white cardstock and punch out with the coordinating Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch. Punch a hole on this piece and tie to the bag with hemp cord or ribbon. Stick a gem in the center of the tag.
1. Use a variety of coordinating patterned papers for the toppers so the bags will not be identical.
2. To add even more variety, use several colors and patterns of ribbon.
3. The lower the window on the bag, the easier it is to see what’s inside, especially if your treats want to settle to the bottom of the bag.
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny Winter Joy
Paper bags, clear bags