Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Dress up any bottle of wine or champagne this season with these festive tags to celebrate the New Year. The tags can be used in place of gift wrap or a traditional card. Iíve made three tags featuring the new Scroll and Floral Vine Lever Corner Punches as well as embellishing them with images and sentiments from a few Fiskarsí stamp sets.
Instructions – Ring in the New Year!:
1. Cut a 9 inch x 3.5 inch piece of pattern paper and score it 3 inches from one end (the top).
2. Use the Scroll Corner Lever Punch on all 4 corners of the tag.
3. Use the Everywhere Punch tool with the Circle Punch attachments and punch a circle in the center of the top section.
4. Cut a 2 inch x 3.5 inch piece of pattern paper and adhere it across the bottom portion of the tag.
5. Cut a shape from the Journal Shape Template with the Ultra ShapeXpress Tool and adhere it to the center of the tag.
6. Cut a 2.5 inch circle from the Circle Shape Template; trim edge with Scallop Paper Edgers and adhere to the center of the journal shape.
7. Squeeze Punch a 2 inch circle to frame the bell paper punch out and adhere with adhesive foam in the center of the scalloped circle.
8. Stamp the holly leaves from the Winter Wonderland stamp set onto green pattern paper; cut out with the Retractable Fingertip Craft Knife and adhere above the circles.
9. Print out the sentiment 'Ring in the New Year!' on a curve (I used WordArt); trim an arched strip around the wording leaving an inch or more on each end.
10. Use the Medium Mint Condition to trim off each end like a banner; then fold and adhere below the scalloped circle with adhesive foam.
Instructions – Celebrate (small bottle):
1. Cut a 6.5 inch x 3.5 inch piece of pattern paper and score it 3 inches from one end (the top) as it was done in the above tag.
2. Use the Oval Shape Template and Ultra ShapeXpress Tool to cut a 1.5 inch x 2 inch opening in the top section of the tag.
3. Stamp the grape leaf image in both top corners of the tag.
4. Cut the blue pattern paper to fit just inside the lower area of the tag and use the Floral Vine Corner Lever Punch on all 4 corners.
5. Cut a piece of red pattern paper to tuck inside the blue, fitting the corners under the punched design as shown.
6. Stamp the wine/champagne bottle design and the wine glasses on both purple and tan pattern papers; layer pieces to overlap colors of the design and adhere to the red pattern paper.
7. Stamp the sentiments – 'Great Times' and 'Celebrate' on tan pattern paper; trim or punch with the Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch and adhere to the tag and bottle.
Instructions – Happy New Year!
1. Create a tag in the same fashion as the 'Ring in the New Year' tag – same size and create the same opening with the Everywhere Window Punch.
2. Use the Chip Off the Ol’ Block Corner Squeeze Punch on the top and the 1/4 Round the Corner Squeeze Punch on the bottom corners.
3. For the center, I cut an image from the pattern paper and adhered it to the center of the lower portion of the tag.
4. Cut a 3 inch circle from tan pattern paper with the Circle Shape Template and the Ultra ShapeXpress Tool and trim with the Scallop Paper Edgers.
5. Use the Snowflake Pop Up Punch on blue pattern paper and then punch a circle around the snowflake using the Medium Round – Round Squeeze Punch. Adhere this to the center of the scalloped circle with adhesive foam.
6. To create the large snowflake, punch 6 times from blue pattern paper with the Scroll Lever Corner Punch – saving the larger scrolled punched pieces. Also punch 6 times again from blue pattern paper with the Floral Vine Lever Corner Punch – saving the small swirl shape. Arrange the scrolls and flourishes around the snowflake circle and glue in place.
7. Stamp the other snowflake images using the Winter Wonderland stamp set and punch out with the Medium Round – Round and Large Seal of Approval Squeeze Punches. Adhere both with adhesive foam.
8. Print sentiment on tan pattern paper; cut out strip and again use the Mint Condition Squeeze Punch to create the tail on the right; bend paper strip and adhere near top of tag, tucking left side under the snowflake.
9. Apply glitter glue to the snowflake stamped images and the paper pieced snowflake as well.
Other suggestions: For the personal sized bottles, add names to the tags and use them as both name placecards and favors at the party.
Graphic 45 Christmas Past pattern paper and tags