Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Fiskars Squeeze Punches are by far my favorite tools! See how easy it is to create this trio of Easter cards using just regular and scalloped circles. Layering, cutting and arranging these basic shapes is all you need to do to paper piece these sweet spring animals.
1. Cut 3 – 3 inch squares from pastel pattern paper for the foundation of each animal. Next, Squeeze Punch Round ‘n Round and Seal of Approval shapes from coordinating pattern paper.* Bunny – 1 XL circle for head, and 2 large circles for the ears* Lamb – 1 XL scalloped circle and 1 large circle for head, 1 large scalloped circle for brow, 1 medium circle for ears and 1 Pop-Up Punched Circle for the nose* Chick – 1 XL circle for body, 1 large circle for head, 1 large scalloped circle for wings and 1 medium circle for bow
2. To create the Bunny’s ears, trim portions of the circle with the same circle punch by positioning the punch off center to make a leaf shape. Use adhesive foam to give the head dimension and position the ears off to the left in order to create the effect that it is looking up towards the butterfly punch added later. Also position a small triangle nose and eyes dotted with acrylic paint up and to the right on the face.
3. For the Lamb, layer the scalloped circle behind a circle adhered with adhesive foam. Cut a medium circle in half for the ears. Again use a circle squeeze punch to trim a portion of a whole punch, the scalloped circle. This will be the fur on the brow of the lamb. The nose is simply a small Pop-Up Punch circle cut down to a wedge shape. Place the eyes on the lower half of the face.
4. To make the Chick, layer body and wings. Again use adhesive foam to give dimension to the head. Use a small triangle for the beak and position the eyes on the lower half of the head at the outer corners of the beak. Create the bow in the same fashion as above by removing portions of the medium circle to make a bow shape.
5. Adhere the paper pieced squares to the center of 5 x 5 cards from white cardstock. Using Fiskars’ new Interchangeable Border Punches, punch several decorative strips and adhere just below each square.
6. Apply butterfly punch, flower stickers and button to center of bow to complete the cards.
My Mind’s Eye pattern paper
acrylic paint (blue and white)
flat end of a paint brush to use for dotting the eyes