Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
One of Fiskars cutest new Squeeze Punches is the Bunny Hop. It reminds me of marshmallow bunny Peeps! And I thought it would be the perfect embellishment for the Easter Mason jar treat container I've wanted to put together.
1. Layer a variety of Easter candy in a Mason jar. Place the heavier candy at the bottom and leave plenty of room for the bunny marshmallow shapes to stand up at the top.
2. Secure the lid at the top to keep the candy fresh.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of patterned paper; wrap the lid and secure with adhesive.
4. With the Ultra ShapeXpress tool and the Circle Shape Template, cut a 3.5î circle from pink patterned paper or cardstock and adhere it to the top of the lid.
5. Wrap a 24 inch + piece of ribbon around the top of the jar and tie a knot or bow.
6. Cut a 3 inch strip of white cardstock and Border Punch both sides with the Effervesence Border Punch.
7. Cut a 1" piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the center of the punched white cardstock strip.
8. Adhere the above to the center of the jar. Have the ends meet in the front.
9. Cut a 2.5 inch circle from green/blue patterned paper or cardstock and adhere to white cardstock.
10. Then trim the white cardstock with the Scallop paper shapers and then sew around the edge.
11. Squeeze Punch 2-Bunny Hop shapes; layer with Adhesive Foam circles and adhere to the green/blue circle.
12. Print or write sentiment on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to the circle next to the bunny.
13. Then adhere the circle to the center of the paper strip already attached to the jar and the jar is complete. Enjoy!