Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
And I’m always looking for party and home décor ideas. This year, I painted and decorated a wooden tray with Fiskars Halloween Night stamps. I also used them to create a candy favor box, an embellished votive, and a couple paper punched pumpkins as well. Theyíre the cutest stamps and thereís so much you can do with them!
1. To make the tray, I started by base coating it with black acrylic paint. To give the tray feet as I did, I also painted 4 – 1.5 inch wooden doll heads black. These wooden doll heads are flat on one side making them ideal to glue to the bottom corners of the tray.
2. To seal the paint, I sprayed it with a light coat of clear matte finish sealer and let it dry overnight.
3. Based on the size of my tray – itís about 12.5 inches by 9 inches – I cut the purple squares 2.25 inches and the orange and green squares 2 inches. I inked the edges and adhered them inside the tray them along the longer sides spacing them as evenly as possible.
4. Next I stamped the Halloween Night Clear Stamp images on pattern paper and cut the images out with Micro-Tip Scissors and my Fingertip Knife.
5. I glued some of the cut out images onto the squares. For those images that were a bit small or where I had a little extra space, I also stamped one of the sentiments included in the stamp set onto the background square. I cut out the bats and glued them to the front side of the tray.
6. I finished off the tray with several very light coats of clear matte acrylic spray.
Paper Punch Pumpkins:
1. I used Squeeze Punch shapes – scallop circle and oval - to create the small pumpkins. Each pumpkin used 14-16 punches that were folded in half and then glued together. This will work with any symmetrical shape.
2. I cut a 2.5 inch square of pattern paper and rolled it tightly, then applied a little liquid glue to the outside of the roll and slid it into the opening in the center of the pumpkin for a stem.
1. For the treat box, a template is provided. Print or trace then cut out and score the lines as shown. I used black cardstock for this box.
[insert Halloween Tray & Party BOX TEMPLATE jpg file here]
2. I cut out 2 journal shapes from pattern paper to cover the top and bottom of the box.
3. I embellished the top with a stamped pumpkin that was stamped from both green and orange pattern paper then pieced together.
Embellished Votive Candle Holder:
1. I Border Punched the Picket Fence design along a 12 inch piece of black cardstock, trimmed it to about .75 inch, applied adhesive, and wrapped it around the bottom of the votive glass. I also crushed some of the fence pieces to give it a old, broken appearance.
2. With pigment ink, I stamped the eye border stamp from the Halloween Night set across black cardstock. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and used a heat gun to melt the powder. Then cut trimmed the strip to about .5 inch and adhered it to the top of the votive glass.