If you are building a new home or simply want to update your current home, start outside with curb appeal. Read more »
Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techn... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Give your small outdoor space a mini makeover using a few simple tools to complete these fabulous projects. Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through fabric, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The most common complaint I hear when traveling is about soil quality for growing veggies. It may be too sandy, full of clay... Read more »
Creating a customized look is easier than you think - even when it comes to sewing up larger items such as this duvet cover an... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
1. To make the tray, I started by base coating it with black acrylic paint. To give the tray feet as I did, I also painted 4 – 1.5 inch wooden doll heads black. These wooden doll heads are flat on one side making them ideal to glue to the bottom corners of the tray.
2. To seal the paint, I sprayed it with a light coat of clear matte finish sealer and let it dry overnight.
3. Based on the size of my tray – itís about 12.5 inches by 9 inches – I cut the purple squares 2.25 inches and the orange and green squares 2 inches. I inked the edges and adhered them inside the tray them along the longer sides spacing them as evenly as possible.
4. Next I stamped the Halloween Night Clear Stamp images on pattern paper and cut the images out with Micro-Tip Scissors and my Fingertip Knife.
5. I glued some of the cut out images onto the squares. For those images that were a bit small or where I had a little extra space, I also stamped one of the sentiments included in the stamp set onto the background square. I cut out the bats and glued them to the front side of the tray.
6. I finished off the tray with several very light coats of clear matte acrylic spray.
Paper Punch Pumpkins
1. Using the Scallop and Oval Squeeze Punches shapes, create the small pumpkins.Each pumpkin used 14-16 punches that were folded in half and then glued together. This will work with any symmetrical shape.
2. I cut a 2.5 inch square of pattern paper and rolled it tightly, then applied a little liquid glue to the outside of the roll and slid it into the opening in the center of the pumpkin for a stem.
1. I cut out 2 journal shapes from pattern paper to cover the top and bottom of the box.
3. I embellished the top with a stamped pumpkin that was stamped from both green and orange pattern paper then pieced together.
Embellished Votive Candle Holder
1. Border Punched the Picket Fence design along a 12 inch piece of black cardstock, trimmed it to about .75 inch, applied adhesive, and wrapped it around the bottom of the votive glass. Crush some of the fence pieces to give it a old, broken appearance.
2. With pigment ink, stamp the eye border across black cardstock. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and used a heat gun to melt the powder. Then cut trimmed the strip to about .5 inch and adhered it to the top of the votive glass.