Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
1. First you’ll need to go on the hunt for several tree branches. The size you gather will depend upon how large you want your centerpiece to be. I recommend cutting branches that are still alive instead of using dead, fallen branches. The dead branches tend to be more brittle and can be difficult to work with if you’re not careful.
2. Tape the branches together at the bottom using black electrical tape.
3. Using a vase, layer the bottom with a small number of river rocks, insert your branches, and then fill the vase around the branches with more river rock until the vase is 2/3 full. Add a small amount of Spanish moss or reindeer moss on top of the river rock.
4. Hot glue silk leaves in random places on the branches.
5. Punch several tags from a neutral cardstock using the XX Large Tag Lever Punch. Punch the same number of tags from various patterned papers using the same punch.
6. Adhere a cardstock tag to the backside of your patterned paper tag and punch a small hole in the top using the 1/16” hand held circle punch.
7. Next, punch several leaves from various shades of cardstock, then punch a hold just above the stem using the 1/16” hand held circle punch. These leaves become way more fun if you use a variety of cardstock such as shimmered, glittered, embossed, textured, etc.
8. Using bakers twine or ribbon, attach a single leaf to each tag using a slipknot. If you like a little bling, add a small rhinestone jewel sticker to the corner of each tag.
To start your tree off with a little decoration before the holiday, you can use leftover phrase stickers to acknowledge some of the more broad spectrum things the whole family is thankful for, such as: love, health, friends, home, laughter, memories, etc. The visual reminder of these tags hanging in the days leading up to the holiday will get the conversation started and the family thinking about what kinds of more specific things they are thankful for.
9. Place the blank tags in a basket along with several pens or markers. ass the basket among the family members and ask them to fill out a tag or two (or three) with something they are thankful for, then tie them on the tree.
10. Lastly, add a little embellishment to the front of the vase to make it a bit more festive. This can range anywhere from stickers to chipboard to silk flowers or just a simple wide ribbon.