Did you know that Christmas trees are harvested several months before they even make it to the tree lot around Thanksgiving ti... Read more »
Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
Whether it’s chopping, kindling or splitting firewood for a campfire, there are times when an axe comes in handy. Ask yourself... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Looking to give a second life to some old clothing. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do. Read more »
Encourage children to help make gifts this holiday season with these kid-friendly projects. Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
1. Punch both scalloped circles and regular circles, in graduating sizes, making sure that the colors of each layer contrast with one another. (Circle Lever Punch 4XL, Pretty Scallops Lever Punch 4XL, Circle Lever Punch 3XL, Pretty Scallops Lever Punch XXL, Round ‘N Round Squeeze Punch XL and Round ‘N Round Squeeze Punch Large.) If you don’t have these exact sizes, get creative in layering the shapes that you do have on hand.
2. Adhere the layers together, leaving adhesive off of the scalloped edges.
3. Use your fingers to curl up the edges of the scallops to add dimension. If you want to add additional dimension to your turkey use foam dimensional tape between the layers of punched pieces.
4. Embellish the smallest circle to resemble a face. Using Walnut Stain Distress Stain along the edges of the punched shape, and then embellished the circle with two brown brads for the eyes, an orange cardstock triangle for the beak and two dots of Worn Lipstick Distress Stain for some rosy cheeks.
5. To apply the Worn Lipstick Distress Stain, simply pressed my fingertip onto the wet applicator and rubbed it into the cardstock. You can also use a cotton swab to apply the stain. If you don’t have these stains in your crafting supply, inexpensive watercolor paints are a great alternative.
6. Finish adhering the layers, and then add additional embellishments to bring a little more life to your turkey. Wooden or wood grain embellishments and baker’s twine make great additions. Set this aside to prep your card base that your turkey will reside upon.
7. You can create a fun sentiment banner for your card with some additional punched shapes. Then, further embellish the circles with some tiny alphabet stickers to spell out the word ‘thanks’.
8. prepare and embellish your card adding layers of washi tape, small cuts of cardstock and some torn adhesive-backed cork. Before adding on the turkey, add a sentiment banner and a few flat-backed pearls.
Once that’s all done, it’s time for your turkey to find it’s home right there in the center before sending him off to express your gratitude to those who have touched your life.
Happy season of thankfulness!
Foam Dimensional Tape