Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
It's our 365th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you 36.5% off all our amazing tools. Just use promo code HAPPY365 at checkout to save!
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Indian Corn Menu
1. Print out menu onto cardstock (leaving room on the left side) and mount onto patterned paper.
2. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out the shape below. Trim off side points by hand with scissors to create a corn base.
3. Punch numerous medium Round 'n Round circles from assorted cardstock and cut a spiral from edge to center. Beginning from outside, wind spiral around toothpick and allow to release. Add a large glue dot on top of the spiral's center and press flower down to secure. Adhere flowers is random rows covering corn base.
4. Glue corn husks (or raffia) at top and tie off. Adhere corn to left side of menu.
1. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out one bracket from white cardstock. Fold at center to create wishbone shape.
2. Adhere to top of printed menu.
3. Run Effervescence Border Punch along bottom of menu before adhering to pattered paper background.
Leaf Wreath Place Card
1. Punch numerous Strong as an Oak Squeeze Punches in assorted fall colors. Lightly trace a circle onto a square of cardstock using Circles Shape Template to use as a guide for placing leaves.
2. Mount onto folded cardstock and add name at front.
Cornucopia After-Dinner Mints
1. Cut a 4" square of cardstock and punch around perimeter with Lace and Lattice Border and Corner Punch. Trim off outer frame.
2. Fold two opposing corners together to roll into cone and adhere closed with glue dot.
3. Pinch and twist end to form cornucopia.
4. Top with twine and leaf punches and fill with mints.
Rafia or Tamale skins for the corn husk