Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Available online and at your local retailer May 2014 Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The world is full of different kinds of crafters — what kind are you? Take our quiz to find out and be entered to win a prize pack of craft tools, valued at over $400!
Pin an inspiring DIY project that could transform your craft room, and you could win a prize pack of fabulous Fiskars tools, valued at over $400!
Fun and easy ways to bring a touch of spring to your gifts and home.
We begin with a show-stopping embellished menu. These Indian corn are made up of rows of spiraled flowers. If you are having a huge gathering, it wouldn't be practical to create menus this detailed, so I have given another option down below for a quick-as-lighting wishbone instead. You can always make a few corn to include in a centerpiece!
Indian Corn Menu
1. Print out menu onto cardstock (leaving room on the left side) and mount onto patterned paper.
2. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out the shape below. Trim off side points by hand with scissors to create a corn base.
3. Punch numerous medium Round 'n Round circles from assorted cardstock and cut a spiral from edge to center. Beginning from outside, wind spiral around toothpick and allow to release. Add a large glue dot on top of the spiral's center and press flower down to secure. Adhere flowers is random rows covering corn base.
4. Glue corn husks (or raffia) at top and tie off. Adhere corn to left side of menu.
1. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Bracket and Journal Shape Template, cut out one bracket from white cardstock. Fold at center to create wishbone shape.
2. Adhere to top of printed menu.
3. Run Effervescence Border Punch along bottom of menu before adhering to pattered paper background.
Leaf Wreath Place Card
1. Punch numerous Strong as an Oak Squeeze Punches in assorted fall colors. Lightly trace a circle onto a square of cardstock using Circles Shape Template to use as a guide for placing leaves.
2. Mount onto folded cardstock and add name at front.
Cornucopia After-Dinner Mints
1. Cut a 4" square of cardstock and punch around perimeter with Lace and Lattice Border and Corner Punch. Trim off outer frame.
2. Fold two opposing corners together to roll into cone and adhere closed with glue dot.
3. Pinch and twist end to form cornucopia.
4. Top with twine and leaf punches and fill with mints.
Cream floral cardstock for place card by My Mind's Eye, Teal patterned cardstock for menu by KI Memories