Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Book Page Turkey Place Card
This dramatic turkey can be made from discarded book pages or substitute any paper you wish!
1. Using trimmer, divide book pages into quarters and roll each section into a sloppy cone.
2. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere all cones onto a trimmed circle punch of cardstock as shown.
3. Repeat with a second layer to fill in gaps.
4. Trace a circle from the Circles template overlapping the edge of a piece of patterned cardstock as shown.
5. Trim along drawn line with Clouds edgers.
6. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut a petal from the Flowers template from patterned cardstock.
7. Add facial details with cardstock and pen and adhere onto cone background on top of edged body.
8. Top with cardstock name strip to complete.
Dimensional Turkey Menu
1. Punch six turkeys: two brown, two pink, and two orange.
2. From top brown turkey, trim wattle and feet with scissors. From top pink turkey, trim feet.
3. Adhere the turkey punches in a stack in the order brown, pink, orange, repeating, being sure to only add adhesive to the head, feet, and chest.
4. Using a ruler and Stylus, score a line as shown to fold and fan tail feathers out dimensionally.
Grateful Straw Flag
1. Stamp ‘Grateful’ onto cardstock and cut into a strip.
2. Fold strip in half with ‘Grateful’ on one side and adhere to straw.
3. Cut a triangle into the end of flag to complete.
The Kids Table
Mayflower Treat Holder and Place Card
1. Open a small, kraft gift or treat bag and crease the seams outward. You can also use a lunch sack, though it will be flimsier.
2. Using scissors, cut a curved line from the fold crease upward towards the other side for ship shape.
3. Partially punch an XL circle into the edge of each side of ship.
4. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere a thin wooden dowel at center. You can saw off extra prior if it’s too tall.
5. Cut out sails using Ultra ShapeXpress on craft mat. The top sail is from the Cupcakes template, and the bottom is from the Frames template. Computer-print name prior, or add after with stamps, stickers, or handwriting.
6. Punch a 1/8 inch hole at top and bottom of each sail to feed onto dowel to complete.
Turkey Treat Holder
1. Cut the back third off from a half sphere of foam. (Leave full half-sphere to make a larger surface of treats.
2. Paint it and small foam ball for head brown and allow to dry.
3. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut 8.25 inch circles using Super Sized Circle templates.
4. Cut each circle in half using trimmer and roll into cones, leaving a hole at the bottom just big enough to fit over a lollipop stick.
5. Insert lollipop sticks into turkey to hold cones. Be sure to keep all sticks at an angle pointing up so snacks won’t fall out of cones. Also if using only two-thirds of the foam sphere, point the cones slightly forward so the turkey doesn’t become back-heavy to tip.
6. Insert cones over sticks and fill with treats. Attach face with toothpick.
7. Add a ‘snacks to gobble’ sign cut from the Bubbles template and attach with toothpick.
Native American Headband Crayon Jar
1. Trim brown cardstock to .75 inch wide strip and run through Diamond Edge border punch.
2. Adhere colorful cardstock strips to back showing through diamond design.
3. Hand-cut simple feather shape and fringe-cut edges with scissors.
4. Adhere feather to band and tape around jar filled with crayons to display functionally and decoratively on table.