Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Book Page Turkey Place Card
This dramatic turkey can be made from discarded book pages or substitute any paper you wish!
1. Using trimmer, divide book pages into quarters and roll each section into a sloppy cone.
2. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere all cones onto a trimmed circle punch of cardstock as shown.
3. Repeat with a second layer to fill in gaps.
4. Trace a circle from the Circles template overlapping the edge of a piece of patterned cardstock as shown.
5. Trim along drawn line with Clouds edgers.
6. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut a petal from the Flowers template from patterned cardstock.
7. Add facial details with cardstock and pen and adhere onto cone background on top of edged body.
8. Top with cardstock name strip to complete.
Dimensional Turkey Menu
1. Punch six turkeys: two brown, two pink, and two orange.
2. From top brown turkey, trim wattle and feet with scissors. From top pink turkey, trim feet.
3. Adhere the turkey punches in a stack in the order brown, pink, orange, repeating, being sure to only add adhesive to the head, feet, and chest.
4. Using a ruler and Stylus, score a line as shown to fold and fan tail feathers out dimensionally.
Grateful Straw Flag
1. Stamp ‘Grateful’ onto cardstock and cut into a strip.
2. Fold strip in half with ‘Grateful’ on one side and adhere to straw.
3. Cut a triangle into the end of flag to complete.
The Kids Table
Mayflower Treat Holder and Place Card
1. Open a small, kraft gift or treat bag and crease the seams outward. You can also use a lunch sack, though it will be flimsier.
2. Using scissors, cut a curved line from the fold crease upward towards the other side for ship shape.
3. Partially punch an XL circle into the edge of each side of ship.
4. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere a thin wooden dowel at center. You can saw off extra prior if it’s too tall.
5. Cut out sails using Ultra ShapeXpress on craft mat. The top sail is from the Cupcakes template, and the bottom is from the Frames template. Computer-print name prior, or add after with stamps, stickers, or handwriting.
6. Punch a 1/8 inch hole at top and bottom of each sail to feed onto dowel to complete.
Turkey Treat Holder
1. Cut the back third off from a half sphere of foam. (Leave full half-sphere to make a larger surface of treats.
2. Paint it and small foam ball for head brown and allow to dry.
3. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut 8.25 inch circles using Super Sized Circle templates.
4. Cut each circle in half using trimmer and roll into cones, leaving a hole at the bottom just big enough to fit over a lollipop stick.
5. Insert lollipop sticks into turkey to hold cones. Be sure to keep all sticks at an angle pointing up so snacks won’t fall out of cones. Also if using only two-thirds of the foam sphere, point the cones slightly forward so the turkey doesn’t become back-heavy to tip.
6. Insert cones over sticks and fill with treats. Attach face with toothpick.
7. Add a ‘snacks to gobble’ sign cut from the Bubbles template and attach with toothpick.
Native American Headband Crayon Jar
1. Trim brown cardstock to .75 inch wide strip and run through Diamond Edge border punch.
2. Adhere colorful cardstock strips to back showing through diamond design.
3. Hand-cut simple feather shape and fringe-cut edges with scissors.
4. Adhere feather to band and tape around jar filled with crayons to display functionally and decoratively on table.