Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
They’re perfect for pinning up papers on the fridge or tacking up a recipe in the kitchen. I used a variety of Fiskars’ Squeeze and Lever Punches to paper piece the cute tag accents and then attached some of them to cards as a small gift. Fiskars’ wide variety of Clear Stamps also came in handy to stamp phrases to match.
1. Begin by making a card to frame the magnet. Since each design is framed by the Lever Punch tag, you can adjust the card or gift tag to be a variety of sizes – 5 inch x 7 inch, 3 inch x 4 inch or any size needed. Cut several layers and use the Corner Squeeze Punches or Corner Lever Punches for an interesting accent.
2. The Cupcake magnet is the simplest of the set. Squeeze Punch a Postage Stamp and then cut a small rectangle from cardstock to fit just inside the stamp shape. Squeeze Punch a Cupcake shape from two different pattern papers and use the Heart Hand Punch on the frosting piece. Layer an accent color behind the punched out area to make it stand out.
Tip: You may want to layer several cardstock tags for extra sturdiness.
3. Next, layer the pieces together onto the Lever Punched tags that are layered from cardstock and pattern paper. Adhere magnets to the back ñ I used self adhesive strips but any magnet will do. Then accent the tiny heart with glitter glue and let dry. Attach the magnet to the card with a removable glue dot or other temporary adhesive.
4. Stamp the ‘my Sweetheart’ sentiment from the All Year Greetings Stamp Set onto cardstock, trim, color in the hearts, attach to the card with adhesive foam and accent with glitter glue to complete.
5. For the Lovebird magnet, punch out the shapes shown – 2 hearts, the tree frame, a 2 inch scalloped circle and the Comma Chameleon Squeeze Punched shape (you can substitute a tear drop, a circle or even a larger heart if needed). Also punch out several tags from cardstock and one from patterned paper to make the sturdy layered tag.
6. Layer the scalloped circle and the tree frame onto the tag. Adhere the rounded heart (I layered several heart punches) at the top of the tree. Then paper piece the bird together with the hearts and comma shape and add a black dot for the eye with a marker. Once the magnet is assembled, again attach it to the card/tag with the temporary adhesive.
7. Stamp the ‘you’re so Tweet’ sentiment from the Love Bug Stamp Set onto cardstock, trim and adhere to card with adhesive foam.
8. For the Lamb magnet, punch out the shapes shown – the small rectangle for the feet, the heart and the scalloped 2 inch circle for the body. Also punch out the small circle and the feet to create the lamb’s head and ears. I used the 1/8 inch Circle Hand Punch punch on the brown cardstock for the eyes. Behind this, layer a circle from white white cardstock and use the 1/16 inch Circle Hand Punch for the pupils. Add a circle of green cardstock behind the white to show through. Adhere to the layered tag and add the magnets to the back to complete.
9. To create the Owl magnet, again punch out the shapes shown ñ a 1 inch circle for the owl’s belly; 4 hearts for the beak, the wings and the heart also on the owl’s belly; and create the owl’s head and body from a 2 inch circle with a partial circle removed from the top using the same size punch. As with the Lamb magnet, create the eyes using Circle Hand Punches ñ for the owl, I used the 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch Circle Hand Punches.
Tip: Print or Stamp these suggested phrases for the Lamb and Owl magnets - ‘I love (or heart) EWE!’; ‘OWL always love you!’