Did you know that Christmas trees are harvested several months before they even make it to the tree lot around Thanksgiving ti... Read more »
Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
Whether it’s chopping, kindling or splitting firewood for a campfire, there are times when an axe comes in handy. Ask yourself... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Looking to give a second life to some old clothing. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do. Read more »
Encourage children to help make gifts this holiday season with these kid-friendly projects. Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Now I've started a whole new addiction! With so many different textures to choose from, the sky is the limit. Here is a simple project to begin…
1. Trace and cut out a rectangle from Grafix White Ink Jet Shrink Film using Shapecutting Starter Kit (or for similar shape use your trimmer to cut a 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" rectangle and round each corner using ¼ Round Corner Punch.
2. Punch hole at top center using ¼" Circle Hand Punch (punch close to top so you will have enough room for jump ring to attach later).
3. Bake according to package directions (here I have used a piece of chipboard under and vellum over). Make sure the more slippery side is facing up.
4. Immediately when removing from oven, transfer chipboard with shrunk piece onto heat safe surface and press texture plate onto shape quickly, firmly, and evenly using the side of your fist. Allow to cool.
5. Paint with brown acrylic paint and allow to dry.
6. Tap embossed design onto darker brown ink pad so only the ridges are inked. Allow to dry.
7. Stamp butterfly onto Shrink Film with pink ink; cut out and bake.
8. After removing from oven, shape wings up while still pliable and allow to cool.
9. Seal both pieces with protective varnish and allow to dry fully.
10. Glue butterfly to pendant using E6000.
11. Twist jump ring open using wire pliers and connect pendant to necklace.
Note: This technique can sometimes leave a little white staining on your texture plate that doesn't affect performance.
Grafix Injet Jet Shrink Film (white)
Stamping ink (pink and brown)
Brown acrylic paint