Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Easter egg holders are a fun way to display your favorite eggs and also make adorable place settings at a meal or party. You can use them with dyed eggs or plastic eggs filled with goodies.
1. Using circle cutter or Ultra ShapeXpress with Super Sized Circles template on a craft mat, cut a six inch circle from brown cardstock.
2. Beginning at outer edge, cut a rugged spiral to center. Purposely make choppy cuts to give randomness to edges.
3. Crumple up cardstock spiral well to distress.
4. Adhere tip of spiral to a thin cut from an empty paper towel roll as shown.
5. Loosely wrap rest of spiral around holder and adhere (low temp hot glue works great) to a piece of brown cardstock. Once dry, trim off excess cardstock from scrap.
6. Cut a few thin slivers of leftover brown cardstock and spiral around an opened paper clip. Adhere randomly around nest for extra texture to complete.
1. Cut an approximately 1-3/4 inch wide strip of green cardstock long enough to fit around egg with slight overlap. (Width can be adjusted to fit particular letter stickers if needed.)
2. Cut an approximately 1-3/8 inch wide strip of lighter green cardstock one quarter inch longer than original strip.
3. Punch one side of each strip with grass border punch.
4. Tape taller strip into a roll and add a row of foam adhesive dots along bottom of exterior.
5. Add shorter strip around original roll and tape closed.
6. Add letter stickers to add name.
7. Gently curl out blades of grass for dimension.
1. Cut a one inch wide strip of green cardstock long enough to fit around egg with a little excess; roll and tape closed. (I learned to add a little after I made mine since the petals add bulk inside the roll. In hindsight I wish my eggs fit lower in the roll.)
2. Punch ovals from desired cardstock.
3. Fold over tip of each oval and adhere around interior of roll.
4. Repeat with a row of smaller ovals if desired.
5. Gently round each oval for dimension.
Low temp glue gun