Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
It’s still snowy and cold here in New England – and will continue to be through March. That doesn’t stop me from looking forward to spring! Now is really the perfect time to start planning for spring weather, and gardening. I used my Fiskars tools to create this cute planning notebook and garden markers to help me get ready for spring flowers.
1. Use your favorite Fiskars trimmer to trim a piece of patterned paper to fit inside a view-notebook (I used an Avery binder from my local office supply store). Add interest to the top and bottom edges with Fiskars Apron Lace Border punch.
2. Trim another piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than the base, and border punch the top and bottom edges. Adhere to base.
3. Punch 3 cloud shapes from cardstock using Fiskars Cloud squeeze punches (I used both the L and XL sizes). Adhere to patterned paper.
4. Create a layered flower embellishment by punching 2 sizes of Fiskars Oopsie Daisy squeeze punch and coordinating colors of cardstock. Use a small brad to attach the punch shapes.
5. Add a title using letter stickers, then slide cover into the binder.
6. Create coordinating plant markers by punching a tag using Fiskars XXL Lever Punch – Tag, and Fiskars Special Edition Flit on By squeeze punch.
Special thanks to My Little Shoebox for providing the patterned paper for this project.