Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Fiskars’ new line of stamps by Teresa Collins is absolutely beautiful, and definitely fit to be worn as jewelry.
Here’s how to make your own:
1. Cut wine corks into slices at desired widths using a knife or small saw. This time I thought to use the bench vise we have out in the garage, but I’ve sliced many corks without one. Just be sure to be very careful keeping your fingers away from the blade and work on a protected surface.
2. Sand the cork slices to create a flat surface.
3. Paint or ink the flat surfaces if desired (play around with and without color) and allow them to dry fully.
4. Stamp image onto front of slice. You do not need to use an image that is small enough to fit. Try stamping partial images as I’ve done here, such as stamping inside the wheel of a bicycle stamp or the edge of a doily stamp.Tip: Since the corks are small, press them into the stamp instead of stamping onto the slice. Add a pattern before your stamp by painting onto a texture plate and pressing cork slice onto plate like this honeycomb design.Allow them to dry fully before stamping over pattern.
5. Screw a 5mm eye screw into the top of each slice for hanging. You can hang from a necklace with this loop, or you may need to add a small jump ring to fit over clasp.
Make a bunch to swap out on a necklace so you’ll always have something fun to wear with any outfit!
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 3” x 4” Winter
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 4” x 8” Be Thankful
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 4” x 8” Sentiments
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 4” x 8” Paris
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 4” x 8” Doily Banner
Simple Stick Stamp Designs by Teresa Collins, 8” x 8” Moments