Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
The double petals lend to lots of options in floral design. However, I wanted to see what other things could be made with these shapes to get the most out of my tools.
Below are three ways to use the ‘Petal by Petal’ punch.
Of course this punch is perfect for flowers. Here’s a way to get a lot of dimension easily!
1. Using a paper trimmer, cut three 12” x .25” strips of cardstock and glue into one, long strip.
2. Punch approximately 12 to 15 petals from each of four colors of cardstock, one group of the small petals and three groups of the large petals.
3. Approximately six inches from the end of the strip, adhere the small petals overlapping in a row as shown using an extra strength glue stick along the strip. Continue down the strip with the large petals from light to dark until all petals are adhered.
4. Roll the six inches at the end of the strip around a pencil. Continue rolling the rest of the petal strip around the pencil using a low-temp hot glue gun along the bottom strip to secure. Work in small sections so the glue doesn’t dry too quickly.
5. Pull down each layer of petals to reveal flower. Hot glue a button at center to complete.
After flowers, one of my favorite things to use in crafting is the butterfly! My daughter loves them as well, so I decided to decorate paper lanterns for her room.
1. Fold a piece of cardstock or patterned paper in half and feed into the petal punch at an angle as shown. You will need to be at the edge of the fold to get the right angle with the punch. Repeat with the smaller petal shape using the same or a different paper. If the paper is too thick, you can punch each wing out individually.
2. Keeping the largest petal folded, cut off the tip of the curve at the same angle as the fold.
3. Adhere the two sections of wings together and top with self-adhesive gems to complete.
Balloons come in handy for all kinds of celebrations! With clever cropping, these petals turn into very easy balloons!
1. Punch a petal shape from the edge of a piece of cardstock leaving out the tip of the petal as shown.
2. Cut two small snips from each side of the bottom angling in. From this snip, cut back out to the edge of the balloon, curving slightly to follow the balloon shape.
3. Tie on a cut of thread or hand-draw a string to complete.