Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
The double petals lend to lots of options in floral design. However, I wanted to see what other things could be made with these shapes to get the most out of my tools.
Below are three ways to use the ‘Petal by Petal’ punch.
Of course this punch is perfect for flowers. Here’s a way to get a lot of dimension easily!
1. Using a paper trimmer, cut three 12” x .25” strips of cardstock and glue into one, long strip.
2. Punch approximately 12 to 15 petals from each of four colors of cardstock, one group of the small petals and three groups of the large petals.
3. Approximately six inches from the end of the strip, adhere the small petals overlapping in a row as shown using an extra strength glue stick along the strip. Continue down the strip with the large petals from light to dark until all petals are adhered.
4. Roll the six inches at the end of the strip around a pencil. Continue rolling the rest of the petal strip around the pencil using a low-temp hot glue gun along the bottom strip to secure. Work in small sections so the glue doesn’t dry too quickly.
5. Pull down each layer of petals to reveal flower. Hot glue a button at center to complete.
After flowers, one of my favorite things to use in crafting is the butterfly! My daughter loves them as well, so I decided to decorate paper lanterns for her room.
1. Fold a piece of cardstock or patterned paper in half and feed into the petal punch at an angle as shown. You will need to be at the edge of the fold to get the right angle with the punch. Repeat with the smaller petal shape using the same or a different paper. If the paper is too thick, you can punch each wing out individually.
2. Keeping the largest petal folded, cut off the tip of the curve at the same angle as the fold.
3. Adhere the two sections of wings together and top with self-adhesive gems to complete.
Balloons come in handy for all kinds of celebrations! With clever cropping, these petals turn into very easy balloons!
1. Punch a petal shape from the edge of a piece of cardstock leaving out the tip of the petal as shown.
2. Cut two small snips from each side of the bottom angling in. From this snip, cut back out to the edge of the balloon, curving slightly to follow the balloon shape.
3. Tie on a cut of thread or hand-draw a string to complete.