Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
I put together this little mini album to showcase some of my favorite photos of the year. Since I knew there'd be twelve months worth of pictures, I wanted to keep it really simple to put together. By using my Fiskars tools and repeating the same design on each month, I was able to whip it up in no time. Hope it inspires you to create a year in review album of your favorite times in 2010 or 2011!
1. Create a 6 inch x 6 inch front and back cover for your album out of chipboard. Adhere a 6 inch x 6 inch piece of black cardstock to the cover. Add a piece of 4.5 inch x 5.5 inch black and white patterned paper at the top and a 1 inch x 5.5 inch black and white patterned paper at the bottom.
2. Punch a 1 inch x 5.5 inch strip of red cardstock using Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch and adhere to the cover. Punch a .5 inch x 5.5 inch strip of kraft using In Stitiches Border Punch and adhere to the cover. Print your photo and title and cut using the Circle Cutter. Cut a circle out of teal patterned paper and cut using the Circle Cutter. Mount the photo onto the teal circle and adhere to the cover.
3. Add the name of the month to your main photo and trim to 6 inch x 6 inch. Trim kraft cardstock to 6 inch x 6 inch for each mini photo page. Punch a .75 inch x 6 inch strip of cardstock using border punches and adhere to the right side of the page. Print your photos to 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch and punch using Round 'n Round L Squeeze Punch. Adhere seven of them to the page. Punch two cardstock circles using Round 'n Round L Squeeze Punch and adhere them to the page.
4. Embellish the middle cirlce using punched shapes from cardstock. Punch a heart using Lever Heart Punch M and add to the last cardstock circle along with a number sticker.
5. Punch holes for binding using the Circle Hand Punch. Tie string through the holes to bind.
American Crafts Cardstock
Studio Calico Patterned Paper