Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
I used my new Everywhere Punch Window System to create a border for the bottom of my page, perfect for grouping travel related embellishments.
1. Lightly pencil in an 1 inch border around your page.
2. Along the bottom border, find the middle point. Lightly pencil in a vertical line as a guide. Add guide lines every 2 inches along the bottom border.
3. Line up the guidelines on the Everywhere Punch Window System with the lines drawn on your cardstock. Punch 5 squares along the bottom of your page.
4. Using your Compact Stamp Press, stamp Layer Away Circles as shown using green ink. I used all of the layers for the top right circle, and removed the two outer rings for the smaller circles.
5. Add your photos and embellishment card as shown. Label each photo, and use your Pinking Paper Edgers on the bottom of each trip.
6. Spell out your title using a mixture of chipboard and letter stickers in the upper right corner.
7. Use your In Stitches border punch on a strip of yellow patterned paper, and attach it along the top border of your page.
8. Cut a them strip of yellow patterned paper and attach it to the bottom of your page. Use your Postage Stamp border punch on a strip of blue patterned paper and attach it just above the yellow patterned paper.
9. Stitch around the border of your page, and then journal along the stitching.
10. Attach map patterned paper behind the punched squares and fill each with punched stars and travel themed embellishments.
11. Add staples and metal studs.
Map patterned paper, blue patterned paper (bottom border), letter stickers, word stickers & “vacation” card – Studio Calico, cardstock – American Crafts, yellow patterned paper, blue patterned paper (stars), brads and studs – Basic Grey, chipboard letters, diecut stamps and compass – Girl’s Paperie, green ink, stapler, green thread, 2 – 2 inch x 3 inch photos, 1 – 4 inch x 6 inch photo