Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Available online and at your local retailer May 2014 Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The world is full of different kinds of crafters — what kind are you? Take our quiz to find out and be entered to win a prize pack of craft tools, valued at over $400!
Pin an inspiring DIY project that could transform your craft room, and you could win a prize pack of fabulous Fiskars tools, valued at over $400!
Fun and easy ways to bring a touch of spring to your gifts and home.
I used my new Everywhere Punch Window System to create a border for the bottom of my page, perfect for grouping travel related embellishments.
1. Lightly pencil in an 1 inch border around your page.
2. Along the bottom border, find the middle point. Lightly pencil in a vertical line as a guide. Add guide lines every 2 inches along the bottom border.
3. Line up the guidelines on the Everywhere Punch Window System with the lines drawn on your cardstock. Punch 5 squares along the bottom of your page.
4. Using your Compact Stamp Press, stamp Layer Away Circles as shown using green ink. I used all of the layers for the top right circle, and removed the two outer rings for the smaller circles.
5. Add your photos and embellishment card as shown. Label each photo, and use your Pinking Paper Edgers on the bottom of each trip.
6. Spell out your title using a mixture of chipboard and letter stickers in the upper right corner.
7. Use your In Stitches border punch on a strip of yellow patterned paper, and attach it along the top border of your page.
8. Cut a them strip of yellow patterned paper and attach it to the bottom of your page. Use your Postage Stamp border punch on a strip of blue patterned paper and attach it just above the yellow patterned paper.
9. Stitch around the border of your page, and then journal along the stitching.
10. Attach map patterned paper behind the punched squares and fill each with punched stars and travel themed embellishments.
11. Add staples and metal studs.
Map patterned paper, blue patterned paper (bottom border), letter stickers, word stickers & “vacation” card – Studio Calico, cardstock – American Crafts, yellow patterned paper, blue patterned paper (stars), brads and studs – Basic Grey, chipboard letters, diecut stamps and compass – Girl’s Paperie, green ink, stapler, green thread, 2 – 2 inch x 3 inch photos, 1 – 4 inch x 6 inch photo