Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Available online and at your local retailer May 2014 Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The world is full of different kinds of crafters — what kind are you? Take our quiz to find out and be entered to win a prize pack of craft tools, valued at over $400!
Pin an inspiring DIY project that could transform your craft room, and you could win a prize pack of fabulous Fiskars tools, valued at over $400!
Fun and easy ways to bring a touch of spring to your gifts and home.
I love saving little souvenirs like hotel keys, tickets, and maps so in my album I made sure to include lots of little envelopes for your memorabilia. Wherever your destination is, I hope you enjoy the trip and getting those memories scrapbooked!
1) Cover: Trim chipboard and cover with cloud patterned paper. Punch blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waters punch and adhere strips onto cover. Trim yellow patterned paper and adhere to the cover. Use Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers to cut a trunk for the tree out of brown patterned paper. Cut palms out of green cardstock using Fiskars Paper Edgers and adhere to the top of the tree. Add letter stickers. Punch holes for the jump rings using Fiskars 1/8" Circle Hand Punch.
2) Cardstock Pocket: Keep your journaling in a pretty pocket. To create a 4x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x8.5 keeping a .5x4 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope round, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress on the top right side of the envelope. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of blue cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed. Embellish envelope with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
3) Yellow Envelope: Create an envelope for easy way to store your memorabilia. Use Fiskars Envelope Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress to create an envelope out of yellow patterned paper. Punch stars out of brown cardstock using Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle M squeeze punch. Adhere stars with a brad and add string to help keep the envelope closed.
4) Photo Page: Embellish your photos with a fun border. Punch two strips of white cardstock using Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Adhere below the photo and add a strip of orange carstock. Stamp with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps. Add a circle punched from blue cardstock with Fiskars Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and a fun flower from Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
5) Framed Photo: Add a cute frame to your photo pages. Adhere photo to yellow patterned paper. Punch four strips of blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waves punch and adhere around the photo. Stamp flower onto white cardstock and punch using Fiskars Round 'n Round M punch, then adhere to the corners of the photo. Trim photo leaving a thin yellow border.
6) Patterned Paper Pocket: Include a pretty patterned paper pocket for those extra vacation photos you want to keep. To create a 5x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x10.5 keeping a .5x5 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope scalloped, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template to trace a circle on the top right side of the envelope, then trim out using Fiskars Clouds Paper Edgers. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of orange cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed.