Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
I love saving little souvenirs like hotel keys, tickets, and maps so in my album I made sure to include lots of little envelopes for your memorabilia. Wherever your destination is, I hope you enjoy the trip and getting those memories scrapbooked!
1) Cover: Trim chipboard and cover with cloud patterned paper. Punch blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waters punch and adhere strips onto cover. Trim yellow patterned paper and adhere to the cover. Use Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers to cut a trunk for the tree out of brown patterned paper. Cut palms out of green cardstock using Fiskars Paper Edgers and adhere to the top of the tree. Add letter stickers. Punch holes for the jump rings using Fiskars 1/8" Circle Hand Punch.
2) Cardstock Pocket: Keep your journaling in a pretty pocket. To create a 4x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x8.5 keeping a .5x4 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope round, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress on the top right side of the envelope. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of blue cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed. Embellish envelope with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
3) Yellow Envelope: Create an envelope for easy way to store your memorabilia. Use Fiskars Envelope Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress to create an envelope out of yellow patterned paper. Punch stars out of brown cardstock using Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle M squeeze punch. Adhere stars with a brad and add string to help keep the envelope closed.
4) Photo Page: Embellish your photos with a fun border. Punch two strips of white cardstock using Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Adhere below the photo and add a strip of orange carstock. Stamp with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps. Add a circle punched from blue cardstock with Fiskars Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and a fun flower from Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
5) Framed Photo: Add a cute frame to your photo pages. Adhere photo to yellow patterned paper. Punch four strips of blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waves punch and adhere around the photo. Stamp flower onto white cardstock and punch using Fiskars Round 'n Round M punch, then adhere to the corners of the photo. Trim photo leaving a thin yellow border.
6) Patterned Paper Pocket: Include a pretty patterned paper pocket for those extra vacation photos you want to keep. To create a 5x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x10.5 keeping a .5x5 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope scalloped, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template to trace a circle on the top right side of the envelope, then trim out using Fiskars Clouds Paper Edgers. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of orange cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed.