Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
I love saving little souvenirs like hotel keys, tickets, and maps so in my album I made sure to include lots of little envelopes for your memorabilia. Wherever your destination is, I hope you enjoy the trip and getting those memories scrapbooked!
1) Cover: Trim chipboard and cover with cloud patterned paper. Punch blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waters punch and adhere strips onto cover. Trim yellow patterned paper and adhere to the cover. Use Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers to cut a trunk for the tree out of brown patterned paper. Cut palms out of green cardstock using Fiskars Paper Edgers and adhere to the top of the tree. Add letter stickers. Punch holes for the jump rings using Fiskars 1/8" Circle Hand Punch.
2) Cardstock Pocket: Keep your journaling in a pretty pocket. To create a 4x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x8.5 keeping a .5x4 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope round, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress on the top right side of the envelope. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of blue cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed. Embellish envelope with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
3) Yellow Envelope: Create an envelope for easy way to store your memorabilia. Use Fiskars Envelope Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress to create an envelope out of yellow patterned paper. Punch stars out of brown cardstock using Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle M squeeze punch. Adhere stars with a brad and add string to help keep the envelope closed.
4) Photo Page: Embellish your photos with a fun border. Punch two strips of white cardstock using Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Adhere below the photo and add a strip of orange carstock. Stamp with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps. Add a circle punched from blue cardstock with Fiskars Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and a fun flower from Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
5) Framed Photo: Add a cute frame to your photo pages. Adhere photo to yellow patterned paper. Punch four strips of blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waves punch and adhere around the photo. Stamp flower onto white cardstock and punch using Fiskars Round 'n Round M punch, then adhere to the corners of the photo. Trim photo leaving a thin yellow border.
6) Patterned Paper Pocket: Include a pretty patterned paper pocket for those extra vacation photos you want to keep. To create a 5x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x10.5 keeping a .5x5 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope scalloped, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template to trace a circle on the top right side of the envelope, then trim out using Fiskars Clouds Paper Edgers. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of orange cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed.