Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The key to running a smooth yard sale is to have the proper signage and easily-visible price tags. The Fiskars Fuse Creativity System® really comes in handy for this!
1. Using the Fuse Creativity System, die-cut the following:
- 8 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with yellow cardstock
- 3 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with a lime green cardstock
2. Punch 8 XXX-Large 3" circles with aqua patterned paper. Adhere each to the center of the yellow Curvy Squares die-cut shapes.
3. Apply an alphabet sticker to each die-cut shape to spell out "Yard Sale."
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of the Flower shape with dark coral cardstock. Add each one in the center of the lime green Curvy Square die-cut shapes.
5. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of Ornament Pinwheel shape with yellow cardstock. Apply each to the center of the dark coral flowers using foam adhesive. Add buttons in the center.
6. With the hole-punch end of an eyelet setter, punch holes on the top corners of each Curvy Square shape.
7. Use coordinating aqua yarn to string through the banner.
1. Cut yellow cardstock to measure 5" x 8".
2. Punch 4 Banner Year shapes using 2 coordinating patterned papers (red & dark aqua). Starting at the center and working your way outwards, adhere the banner shapes alternating the papers.
3. Add a 3/4" x 5" red dot strip of paper to the bottom edge of the sign.
4. Adhere a 1 1/4" x 5" chevron strip of paper above the red dot strip on the bottom of the sign.
5. Corner-round the corners.
6. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
7. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Cut a dark aqua cardstock to measure 6" wide X 5.5" high.
2. Adhere a 3/4" x 6" aqua dotted strip to the bottom edge of the sign.
3. Add a 1 3/4" x 6" chevron paper strip above the aqua dotted strip.
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 1 piece of the Dressform shape in dark coral cardstock. Attach it to the left side of the sign using foam adhesive.
5. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
6. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Border-punch the On The Go design to a 1 1/2" x 12" strip of lime green cardstock. Adhere smaller pieces of it to the bottom of turquoise cardstock before die-cutting.
2. Die-cut the Tag shape individually.
3. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
4. String baker's twine through each.
5. Write the price information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this before Step 1.
1. Punch yellow cardstock using the XXL Tag lever punch.
2. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
3. String baker's twine through each.
4. Write the price information.
2" alphabet stickers