Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The key to running a smooth yard sale is to have the proper signage and easily-visible price tags. The Fiskars Fuse Creativity System® really comes in handy for this!
1. Using the Fuse Creativity System, die-cut the following:
- 8 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with yellow cardstock
- 3 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with a lime green cardstock
2. Punch 8 XXX-Large 3" circles with aqua patterned paper. Adhere each to the center of the yellow Curvy Squares die-cut shapes.
3. Apply an alphabet sticker to each die-cut shape to spell out "Yard Sale."
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of the Flower shape with dark coral cardstock. Add each one in the center of the lime green Curvy Square die-cut shapes.
5. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of Ornament Pinwheel shape with yellow cardstock. Apply each to the center of the dark coral flowers using foam adhesive. Add buttons in the center.
6. With the hole-punch end of an eyelet setter, punch holes on the top corners of each Curvy Square shape.
7. Use coordinating aqua yarn to string through the banner.
1. Cut yellow cardstock to measure 5" x 8".
2. Punch 4 Banner Year shapes using 2 coordinating patterned papers (red & dark aqua). Starting at the center and working your way outwards, adhere the banner shapes alternating the papers.
3. Add a 3/4" x 5" red dot strip of paper to the bottom edge of the sign.
4. Adhere a 1 1/4" x 5" chevron strip of paper above the red dot strip on the bottom of the sign.
5. Corner-round the corners.
6. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
7. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Cut a dark aqua cardstock to measure 6" wide X 5.5" high.
2. Adhere a 3/4" x 6" aqua dotted strip to the bottom edge of the sign.
3. Add a 1 3/4" x 6" chevron paper strip above the aqua dotted strip.
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 1 piece of the Dressform shape in dark coral cardstock. Attach it to the left side of the sign using foam adhesive.
5. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
6. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Border-punch the On The Go design to a 1 1/2" x 12" strip of lime green cardstock. Adhere smaller pieces of it to the bottom of turquoise cardstock before die-cutting.
2. Die-cut the Tag shape individually.
3. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
4. String baker's twine through each.
5. Write the price information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this before Step 1.
1. Punch yellow cardstock using the XXL Tag lever punch.
2. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
3. String baker's twine through each.
4. Write the price information.
2" alphabet stickers