Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
Robin Williams says that Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'" Oh how true. I love the adventure of Spring as things blossom and bloom. I love finding sweet birds nests with eggs soon to hatch. Spring is a lot about life and you might also say that of crafting and art as well. Like art, Spring radiates beautiful color, texture and movement. Christopher Morley shares that 'April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go.' With that, letís get started on how to make your own Hydrangea Spring Wall Decor.
1. Remove the contents of the frame including the glass. Keep the paper from the frame as a template for the area in which you will create your wall decor piece.
2. Trace the 'frame paper' onto watercolor paper to ensure size of Hydrangea Wall Decor fits inside frame and trim.
3. Draw an oval with a pencil as your flower blossom shape. Don't worry if itís not perfect. That's the beauty of it.
4. Next punch several shapes with squeeze punches from patterned paper. These shapes will be used as the petals for the flower. This is an ideal project us use up your scraps.
5. Fold the punched shapes in half and then in half again. Crumple slightly and open them back up. This gives your petals and overall flower 3-D dimension.
6. With a thick coat of Mod Podge, cover flower blossom area (oval).
7. Place the 'petals' (punched shapes) inside the circle.
8. Next with a pencil draw a stem for your flower and leaves.
9. Using your drawn stem and flower as a template, form a piece of floral wire into the same shape. Trim with Titanium Snips (the Ultimate Crafting Scissors).
10. Once you have your wire shaped into a stem and leaves, erase the pencil drawing.
11. Trace leaves that are slightly bigger than the wire onto fabric. Cut out the fabric using Razor Edge scissors.
12. Secure fabric leaves behind the wire with embroidery floss and needle.
13. Secure stem with Mod Podge and hold down until attached.
14. Watercolor a garden for your flower.
15. Lastly using Fiskars Henna Petals and the Easy Stamp Press, randomly stamp in your flower garden.
16. Replace your Hydrangea back into the frame without the glass.
17. Enjoy your Hydrangea. You can create just one Hydrangea Spring Wall Decor piece or a couple to create a garden. Enjoy all the glory this season that Spring has to offer.
Vintage fabric scraps
Adhesive such as Mod Podge/Decoupage