Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
The Fuse Creativity System® makes it easy to create flower and bird décor to give a whimsical spring feel to your party table.
Bird Name Cards:
1. Run two pieces of yellow cardstock through the Fuse with bird die using brown ink and set aside.
2. Using needle nose pliers, form a narrow loop at the end of brown, cloth wrapped wire as shown.
3. Form two more loops next to first as shown.
4. Add a loop behind the first set of loops and bend wire up to form leg. Repeat for second leg.
5. Hot glue legs (at same height) between two bird layers and add name to body to complete.
Foam Flower Napkin Ring:
1. Using Fuse, letterpress and cut out five bird wings from assorted craft foam.
2. Add a small drop of low-temp hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
3. Adhere petals centered onto punched circle of green cardstock.
4. Hot glue a button to center of flower.
5. Hot glue assembled flower to center of 1x6 inch strip of green cardstock.
6. Hot glue ends of strip together to form ring to insert napkin.
Tissue Flower Table Runner:
1. Cut scalloped circles from assorted tissue paper using Fuse. You can run a LOT of layers through in one pass.
2. Stack eight to ten circles and staple together at center.
3. Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center as shown. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower.
4. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether, especially if your party will take place outside. Play around with different color combinations. I love the gradient look with flowers flowing from one color to the next.
Spring Straws and Coasters:
1. Run floral circle die through Fuse using pink ink on light pink cardstock.
2. Hand-cut flower from circle using scissors.
3. Punch 1/4 inch circle hand punch at center to insert straw. For thinner straws, cut an X at center with craft knife to insert.
Scalloped Cork Coasters:
Run thin cork sheets through the Fuse using scalloped circle die.
Needle nose pliers
Gloth wrapped wire
Hot glue gun