Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
The Fuse Creativity System® makes it easy to create flower and bird décor to give a whimsical spring feel to your party table.
Bird Name Cards:
1. Run two pieces of yellow cardstock through the Fuse with bird die using brown ink and set aside.
2. Using needle nose pliers, form a narrow loop at the end of brown, cloth wrapped wire as shown.
3. Form two more loops next to first as shown.
4. Add a loop behind the first set of loops and bend wire up to form leg. Repeat for second leg.
5. Hot glue legs (at same height) between two bird layers and add name to body to complete.
Foam Flower Napkin Ring:
1. Using Fuse, letterpress and cut out five bird wings from assorted craft foam.
2. Add a small drop of low-temp hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
3. Adhere petals centered onto punched circle of green cardstock.
4. Hot glue a button to center of flower.
5. Hot glue assembled flower to center of 1x6 inch strip of green cardstock.
6. Hot glue ends of strip together to form ring to insert napkin.
Tissue Flower Table Runner:
1. Cut scalloped circles from assorted tissue paper using Fuse. You can run a LOT of layers through in one pass.
2. Stack eight to ten circles and staple together at center.
3. Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center as shown. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower.
4. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether, especially if your party will take place outside. Play around with different color combinations. I love the gradient look with flowers flowing from one color to the next.
Spring Straws and Coasters:
1. Run floral circle die through Fuse using pink ink on light pink cardstock.
2. Hand-cut flower from circle using scissors.
3. Punch 1/4 inch circle hand punch at center to insert straw. For thinner straws, cut an X at center with craft knife to insert.
Scalloped Cork Coasters:
Run thin cork sheets through the Fuse using scalloped circle die.
Needle nose pliers
Gloth wrapped wire
Hot glue gun