Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The Fuse Creativity System® makes it easy to create flower and bird décor to give a whimsical spring feel to your party table.
Bird Name Cards:
1. Run two pieces of yellow cardstock through the Fuse with bird die using brown ink and set aside.
2. Using needle nose pliers, form a narrow loop at the end of brown, cloth wrapped wire as shown.
3. Form two more loops next to first as shown.
4. Add a loop behind the first set of loops and bend wire up to form leg. Repeat for second leg.
5. Hot glue legs (at same height) between two bird layers and add name to body to complete.
Foam Flower Napkin Ring:
1. Using Fuse, letterpress and cut out five bird wings from assorted craft foam.
2. Add a small drop of low-temp hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
3. Adhere petals centered onto punched circle of green cardstock.
4. Hot glue a button to center of flower.
5. Hot glue assembled flower to center of 1x6 inch strip of green cardstock.
6. Hot glue ends of strip together to form ring to insert napkin.
Tissue Flower Table Runner:
1. Cut scalloped circles from assorted tissue paper using Fuse. You can run a LOT of layers through in one pass.
2. Stack eight to ten circles and staple together at center.
3. Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center as shown. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower.
4. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether, especially if your party will take place outside. Play around with different color combinations. I love the gradient look with flowers flowing from one color to the next.
Spring Straws and Coasters:
1. Run floral circle die through Fuse using pink ink on light pink cardstock.
2. Hand-cut flower from circle using scissors.
3. Punch 1/4 inch circle hand punch at center to insert straw. For thinner straws, cut an X at center with craft knife to insert.
Scalloped Cork Coasters:
Run thin cork sheets through the Fuse using scalloped circle die.
Needle nose pliers
Gloth wrapped wire
Hot glue gun