Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Cupcake toppers have become very popular, and I am going to show you a few shortcuts to achieving some of the trendiest looks using your Fiskars tools.
Pinwheels are definitely my favorite trend at the moment. They are just happiness on a stick! Here's how to create a mini scalloped version with a punch.
1. Punch an XL Square-A-Licious from double-sided patterned paper. A lighter weight paper works best.
2. Cut a slit from each corner toward the center, being sure to stop short of center as shown.
3. Add a mini glue dot to the center of front.
4. Fold up one corner of each flap toward center and adhere onto glue dot.
5. Repeat for all flaps and top with mini button adhered with another glue dot. Press down at the center firmly with the end of a pen to achieve a strong seal.
6. With one final mini glue dot folded, adhere pinwheel to lollipop stick, bamboo skewer, or toothpick.
Flags are everywhere and definitely one of the hottest trends going right now. Here is a super stylish option using pinking shears or edgers.
1. Trim a half inch strip of patterned paper to double the length of desired flag.
2. Apply adhesive to back side of strip and fold in half onto bamboo skewer or toothpick and press to secure.
3. Trim off end of flag with pinking shears or edgers for easy decorative edge.
My next favorite cupcake trend is edible design toppers. Fiskars stamps help make this technique fail-proof.
1. Stamp flower design repeatedly onto white paper.
2. Melt melting chocolates per package directions.
3. Place a sheet of wax paper over stamped design and pipe melted chocolate along design.
4. Add an M&M or similar candy at center and allow to dry fully.
5. Once fully dry, carefully peel from wax paper and insert into cupcake frosting.
My favorite trend is still the quirky mustache, even when it is completely random to the party's theme. These would be absolutely adorable for a boy baby shower. Luckily they are super simple to make yourself!
1. Fold a sheet of stiffened felt (available at craft store) and place leaf shape from Flowers template along folded edge as shown.
2. Trace design with pen or disappearing ink marker.
3. Cut out shape while still folded.
4. Unfold to reveal mustache and adhere (or hot glue) to toothpick.