Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Sleep-away camp is filled with fun, but it can be a difficult time too when kids struggle with homesickness. Taking a little time to craft a card and send a little note from home letting them know they are missed can work wonders to lift spirits.
The color palette and textures chosen for this project can be very “vintage cabin” inspired.
1. Use your Fiskars LED SureCut paper trimmer to cut an 8” x 6” piece of heavy white cardstock. Fold in half, and crease the fold.
2. Cut a 3.5” x 5.5” piece of wood grain paper. Then round the corners with your scissors or Fiskars ¼ Corner Round Squeeze Punch.
3. Cut a band of coordinating patterned paper measuring 2.5” x 3.5”.
4. Glue the wood grain paper to the card base and the band to the wood grain paper as pictured.
5. Print out the sentiment “I COULDN’T POSSIBLY MISS YOU ANY S’MORE THAN I DO” on heavy white cardstock. Cut it out using your paper trimmer, and mount it on a slightly larger scrap of plaid paper. Glue in the upper section of the card base.
6. Use your favorite crafting scissors to cut out several “rocks” from craft foam sheets in shades of gray.
7. Cut some tiny logs for your fire from the wood grain paper.
8. Cut a thin branch from the wood grain paper and a marshmallow from a white craft foam sheet. Attach your marshmallow to the branch with an adhesive foam dot.
9. Cut a few flames for the fire from red tissue paper.
10. Build your “fire pit” by attaching the rocks to the card with adhesive foam dots. Criss-cross the logs in the center of the pit and attach with foam dots.
11. Glue in the flames.
12. And add your toasting marshmallow and branch.
Wood grain cardstock
Craft foam in white and gray tones
Red tissue paper
Adhesive foam dots